[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking loan and getting out of country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1498675300799.jpg (51KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
1498675300799.jpg
51KB, 599x447px
Hypothetically, what would happen if I took out a loan of, let's say, £10k in the UK and then went back to my EU home country?
>>
>>2670243
>EU
they'd probably find you eventually
>>
>>2670249
How does that work?
>>
>>2670261
they take all your info when they give u a loan and make sure it's legit info so if u try to run they can track u down and cut your pinky off
>>
>>2670243
make it 500 and there's a chance they won't bother
>>
>>2670243
Depending what bank it is you might get away.

You'll have a CCJ against you in the UK as you default against it. Not that you woule care. Eventually, if the banks carried it through they would put it to the police to arrest you, not that they would ever actively put resources into it. You would be put into the PNC, so returning to the UK is out the question

I know a few people who took out student loans then returned to Lithuania. One of them has a great job but the student loan company isn't taking payments.
>>
>>2670243
good way to fuck the jewish banking mafia, take their money convert to crypto and laugh at them
>>
You would be run over by a Muslim driving a van of peace.
>>
>>2670347
Interesting. So if I were to never return to the UK, taking out £10k or so would be a good move?

I imagine I'd have a higher chance of getting away with this post Brexit as well
>>
>>2670243
You could still get arrested in your home country with the European Arrest Warrant.

Of course with all this brexit shit going on, maybe that wont be a problem for much longer.
>>
You can try lad but I'm 99% sure you won't be given one unless you have a permanent residence in the country you apply for it.
>>
you cunts are the reason we can't trust EU buyers and only deal with UK nationals after getting their full name and address, kys pls
>>
>>2671065
>getting mad over a hypothetical
>>
>>2671065
go suck off some pakis then
>>
>>2671151
it actually happens to us though, so not hypothetical.
>>
>>2671176
lol I'd take my chances with a slav over a pajeet
>>
>>2670243
Civil not much. International debt collection is not worth for such a small sum. If you're Eastern Euro you're pretty much good to go here because westerners will despair at the outlook of working with your local debt collection agencies.

The only problem could be criminal consequences as it's probably against UK law to take out a loan knowing you won't pay it back.

I wouldn't risk criminal charges for small change.
>>
>>2670279
will the pinky pay off the debt?
this is important
>>
>>2671243
then adjust your risk model and price your products accordingly when dealing with EU nationals.

It's like jewery 101.
>>
>>2671312
We just don't deal with them anymore as the risk is so high vs the ward but yeah, thanks for the advice.

As soon as we starting trading with slavs and pajeets we were getting scammed so not worth the risk at all.
>>
>>2671301
no but if you don't scream too much they might not double your debt
>>
wouldn't it be possible to get as large a loan as possible then withdraw it out in cash and do a localbitcoins in person deal (no bank trace) and then file for bankruptcy
>>
>>2670353
I took a bank loan and did just that. Made good money too. Fucked their stupid interest rates too and paid it back right away. Fuck those fuckers. Two can play at that game.
>>
>>2671521
>paid it back right away
Wut
>>
>>2671521
You showed them!

>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>2670243
>a loan of, let's say, £10k in the UK and then went back to my EU home country
How plausible would it be to establish residence in the UK with an accomplice , take out a life insurance plan, fake your death in a fire, leave your teeth at the scene, have the life insurance paid out to your accomplice, cross into an EU country illegally with a bunch of shitskins, and then establish residence in the new country under a new identity? This is assuming you can't be identified by things like fingerprints, or have found a way to mitigate being identified by them
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.