[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying my first house with crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

I want to buy a cheap house for $26,000. My plan is to slowly siphon out the money through a BTC ATM machine ($7000 per day). That way, I'll have enough cash to make the purchase (plus brokerage fees).

Will this affect me in terms of taxation? If I pay with cash, will the IRS learn I purchased a house with money outside of my bank account?

Pic unrelated
>>
Here's what will happen:

>you buy a house for cash
>IRS gets notified of suspicious activity
>you get audited
>they check your bank accounts and ask "How did you earn enough cash to buy a house?"
>go directly to jail for tax evasion

This is not using bitcoins to buy drugs on Silk Road. You're buying a house, everything is well documented.
>>
How dumb are you
>>
>>2670115
posible make fake contract with fake price
>>
>>2670044
You may have difficulty securing a loan.
>>
>>2669933
>>
>>2670044
Yes anon. Don't pay your taxes. I'm sure the government will have no suspicions when a NEET with no taxable income randomly drops 26 grand to buy a home.
>>
>>2670115
>tell the IRS taxation is theft
>watch them shake in their boots and scream impotently
>>
>>2670115
>>they check your bank accounts and ask "How did you earn enough cash to buy a house?"

Oh, my *dead relative* gave me this money.

>gift money

You don't have to report it to the IRS.

>>2670044

If I were you, I'd wait until one of your relatives dies.
>>
File: dsa.jpg (194KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dsa.jpg
194KB, 900x600px
>>2670044
Just do this, you have enough cash.
Stay under the radar.

Buying an existing house poses question.
>>
>>2670146

fraud and tax evasion, good plan
>>
>>2670164
theyll likely have you thrown in jail claiming youre a communist or something.

>>2670183
>gift money
there's a tax for that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_tax_in_the_United_States
>>
>>2670197
who will know?
only 3 ppl who never say
>>
>>2670211

have you ever bought a house before?
>>
also have SYSCOIN for deals like this
>>
These crypto coins are nothing but trouble
>>
>>2670211
You have to report the deed transfer you fucking idiot
>>
I'm a retard, the thread
>>
for something like 20k
couldn't you say its a loan from family?
so long as your parents have respectable jobs and are willing to support your lie
>>
>>2670228
>>2670216
>posible make fake contract with fake price
>>
No tax on inheritance money, just go through the obituaries find someone who had no relatives
>>
>>2670241
>posible make fake contract with fake price
>>
26 grand aint that much, just say youve saved every birthday and Christmas money since you were born.
>>
>>2670252
and what do you propose he do, tell the IRS it was an inheritance from a stranger? Theyre going to ask for the will of the person who died. Audits are very thorough
>>
>>2670299
Dude I wasnt serious
>>
>>2670044
>cheap house
Next on the list is probably a cardboard lambo.
>>
File: 1477319531144.jpg (14KB, 142x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477319531144.jpg
14KB, 142x250px
>>2670044
>"How did you earn enough cash to buy a house?"
>I've been saving up my birthday money for the past 40 years
>>
Can you get a loan from a family or friend then pay them back with the crypto money?
Is it still taxed?
>>
>>2670334
>"Why dont you keep it in the bank? Youve had 26k in bills sitting in your house for 40 years"
>>
>>2670130
Not dumb, just really ignorant, no one ever taught me this shit.

So, when I buy a house, come tax day, I have to report my purchase...

Fuck, is there no escape? I don't want to rent a cuckpartment. I was going to buy this house and defray expenses with a roommate.
>>
>>2670351
Then they cant put the 26 g's in the bank though without it being reported
>>
>>2670385
make contract with fake low price, pay with cash
>>
BITCOIN it offshore banking in pocket
>>2669933
>>
>>2670385
nope, there is no escape.

And then when you sell the house in 20 years and if it has appreciated in value, you pay capital gains tax on that too since you "made money"

The ride never ends
>>
>>2670115
Well technically you would have until next year to report the cash flow. He could buy a house but would have to pay the taxes on the income in a year.
>>
>>2670380
>Bank? More like (((bank))), amirite?
>>
>>2670407
sell on contract with fake low price, take pay with bitcoin
>>
You can put it in my name op. I mean it will be your house but just in my name. You dont even have to give me a key.
>>
>>2670407
I guess I can wait until next April to cash out, because then my crypto gains will be considered long term capital gains...

Still, this fucking sucks. I still live at home with my parents... I was hoping to get a house, but I'll have to get an apartment instead :(
>>
>>2670044
26k for a house. Where the fuck do you live? Detroit?
>>
>>2670044
Looks like mom and dad can gift me $14,000 each without the IRS being concerned.

http://blog.taxact.com/gift-tax-do-i-have-to-pay-gift-tax-when-someone-gives-me-money/
>>
>>2670380
>"I said I saved 26k for the past 40 years, I didn't have them for 40 years. Are you stupid? Is this the kind of people the government is hiring now?"
>>
>>2670588
So will they withdraw that money from the bank to make it look legit?
>>
>>2670115
My relatives from Russia gave me the money. Problem officer?
>>
File: 1477065508969.jpg (67KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
1477065508969.jpg
67KB, 800x551px
Why not just pay the taxes and avoid the hassle?
>>
>>2670777
Russia eh?

Please put your hands behind your back sir
>>
>>2670824
cuzzzzzzz i dont wannna
>>
>>2670824

>30%

fuck that
>>
>>2670824
There aint no houses for twenty grand even in Flint where op resides.
>>
>>2670855
Move to Canada then where immagrents only pay 10% housing tax
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.