[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I buy into Tezos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I see that it can be a good blockchain but how good?
>>
You shouldn't
>>
>>2668326
she's hot, but she'd be hotter imo without all the tats
she's gonna look strange in 20 years
>>
>>2668344
Who is she?
>>
>>2668326
not sure about Tezos myself. I quite like the project and the team looks solid, but I absolutely hate the ICO being uncapped
>>
>>2668344
They aint tats m8
>>
You shouldn't. Decred does the same thing better and has been around longer.
>>
>>2668326
If you are fine with waiting 4 months before you can trade your tokens below ICO price then go ahead.
>>
>>2668344
>she's gonna look strange in 20 years
no woman on earth escapes this, none
>>
>>2668344
>the tats
full retard
>>
>>2668357
Dani Divine
>>
>>2668375
I feel the same way I love the POS and the voting in it...but I keep hearing ppl say don't do it. Was gonna go with my gut and buy it but I have 14 hour to decide I guess...
>>
>>2668458
What are the chances it will be below ICO price? Are you going off of what happened with Bancor?
>>
File: 1493353481895.jpg (42KB, 431x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493353481895.jpg
42KB, 431x444px
STOP FUCKIG PSOTING PUSSSIEEES YOU GUCKIGN PIECE OF SHIT WHRE THISBIZ BOAAAAAAAAAADRDD I DONT HAVE SEMEN ANYMORE AFTER THESE 11 YEARS ON $CHAN
>>
>>2668391
https://medium.com/@dustin_byington/why-we-need-a-cap-on-every-ico-looking-at-you-tezos-90d412f34b88
>>
>>2668623
>Love PoS and the voting in it

Dude:
>>2668391
>>
Word going around is that they are gonna take the money and run
>>
>>2668326
buy if you enjoy getting scammed
>>
>>2668676
kek'd
>>
>>2668344
its not tats it part of "clothes."
but she really fucked up face with ring and with filler in lips.
>>
>>2668672
>Are you going off of what happened with Bancor?
Pretty much. I would go all in into this ICO, if it didn't take so much time to go to exchanges and was capped... 4 whole months man... you can't predict what will happen during that time. I don't even get it, why they are going for ICO before their network is even usable. I don't like it.
>>
>>2668959
FML I know 4 months is od
>>
>>2668730
Gonna check it out. Ty
>>
>>2668332
/thread
>>
Self amending blockchain whatever that means
>>
https://tezos.ch/pages/static/Tezos%20Contribution%20Terms.pdf

Holy shit. Read first 5 points. Jesus, what the fuck is this shit.
>The Contributor understands and accepts that TEZOS cannot guarantee that Contributors shall have any allocation of XTZ when the TEZOS Network is created.
>>
>>2668795
>>2668795
>>2668795
>>
>>2669297

isn't that just regular ICO shit? just because you send money doesn't mean you 100% get in
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.