[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These 33k bags are getting heavy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: index.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3KB, 200x200px
These 33k bags are getting heavy
>>
>>2667344
hodl

the minute you sell, it's shooting to $3

dont doubt me on that
>>
Literally 80%+ of activity at the moment is the bot. Not many buying right now.
>>
>>2667360
I'm not gonna sell at a loss anyway. I had failed to put up my sell order when it went to around 33k last time.
>>2667384
Yeah, it's pretty sad. There is no way this coin would be sub $1 if it wasn't for these fucking whales.
>>
File: 1496897466281.png (43KB, 649x618px) Image search: [Google]
1496897466281.png
43KB, 649x618px
>>2667344
Honestly you should just keep accumulating for now. There is no news atm for Ark which means it's accumulation time. I've been accumulating this since 22 cents and will continue to do so for the next few months running up until smart bridge being is released.

This isn't your standard pump & dump coin, Ark is the real deal. Spend some time researching it and you'll see what makes it so special.

That being said do not expect it to moon overnight this a solid 1-2 year hodl. In two years I expect this to be a top 10 coin, I have no doubts about it.

There will be FUD.
There will be dips.
There will be FOMO.

But those who hodl this coin throughout will be greatly rewarded.
>>
>>2667508

What other coins are you invested in that you see as long-term holds with solid development?
>>
Who the fuck bought in at 33k? It would require a complete and utter lack of pattern recognition.
>>
The only way we're going to beat the whales is to accumulate at these downturns and hodl, also accumulate more with delegate voting

To break this price cycle, there needs to be a major announcement or increased adoption, both of which are highly likely by the end of the year

Iron hands
>>
File: tokyo.jpg (499KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
499KB, 900x1200px
>>2667554
I have but then I daytraded and closely followed the pattern which got old after a while because of arbitrary timing of highs&lows
now I'm keeping it all in the wallet to forge with pic related
>>
Bro just stake and forget about it. Great thing are going to happen
>>
>>2667553
I won't share them all since I'm still accumulating some that aren't spoken about on /biz/ yet. Ark is my 2nd biggest bag, but the largest holding in my Portfolio is ICN.
>>
>>2667592
invested in icn and ark

confirmed that this nigger knows what he's doing, gj.
>>
>>2667592

I'm a bit confused about ICN. Does the token actually hold any value/have a use? I thought they were no longer paying back dividends. What is its value proposition?

Thanks
>>
>>2667835
It will have some uses on the platform itself, to perform certain functions will require you to pay with ICN. All of the use cases haven't been confirmed yet but I believe one of them will be that those who want to register as a fund manager will have to pay some ICN in order to do so.

It's also functions as a sort of share of the company, just without the regular voting rights. A percentage of the profits earned by Iconomi will be used to buy back ICN off of the market and burn them. Essentially making it a deflationary currency. The longer you hold, the bigger your share gets, thus increasing its value over time.
>>
I hate this fucking coin
>>
AND I'M FREE
>>
>>2667411
>There is no way this coin would be sub $1 if it wasn't for these fucking whales.

I'm pretty sure its because most people have their coins tied up in wallets and voting. It disincentives quick buying and selling and long term holding causing price stagnation. Even if the whales didn't do anything, the price would remain the same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.