[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the NMR scam to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 426201373_158179.jpg (23KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
426201373_158179.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
I am a proud degen who gamled on NMR and ended up with a bag and red dildo up my ass.

I bought at .029, sold at .055 and got really smart and - went in again (to get even more rich) at .065

Nice.

What I want to know is how did they make money? The coin went up 2x or 3x in hours...and then started to tank, for days...

Is it really...that simple? They profited off of greedy plebs like me? People who thought "it will go up forever"?

But that doesn't seem right - why wouldn't everybody sell that shit once it started to tank. Oh wait....lol...kek.
>>
>>2667206
If it didn't crash would you still call it a scam?
you saw how quickly and effortlessly it rose to 0.06 or whatever. Do you think it could NEVER happen again? sucks for the daytraders no doubt but if you see this potentially doing well just buy while it is still cheap, lower your average.
You could be out with a profit when it reaches 0.02 or 0.03
>>
>>2667275

I don't know desu. To get out of this conundrum with a profit I would need to be very precise, sell on the next "uptrend" and wait for the next dip.

But this piece of shit seems to find new lows by the hour. I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes the first coin to react 000 sats.
>>
File: 1498423627896.png (1MB, 1400x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1498423627896.png
1MB, 1400x1455px
It's going up
>>
File: Capture.png (57KB, 1834x434px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57KB, 1834x434px
>>
>>2667299

I love how desperate we've become. A scamcohen tanks to .00000000000000001

Watching the charts like a hawk...

Goes up to .0000000000000002

WE'RE MOONING ANON!!!

FFS.........
>>
This time I'm selling no matter what when it stops going up
>>
This is pure speculation, no knowledge whatsoever, but I think this shit won't ever go past .03 - and even that's a semi pipe dream.
>>
>>2667354
"This is pure speculation"

Exactly. Good news coming around September, Prizepools will be made 2 times as big and payouts will only be made in NMR.
>>
>>2667403

Meh, many coins will come and replace the scam hopes of this one. Nobody will care.

Even if something good comes out, I personally am fucked. It may go up, since now the coin is at rock fuckin bottom...so it might spike...

.03 or so?

But that's still long way from my bag. So fuck NMR lol.
>>
>>2667206

Numinaire is a competition you need to have a million dollars minimum to buy in. They create the token and, as expected, people traded bitcoin for it hoping for some quick gains. It became a pump n dump on June 23, in the year of our lord, 2017. The pump and dump was over by June 24. Again, briefly on June 24th and concluding later that day.

Since then everyone has been cutting losses. The sellers are either people who are cutting losses or millionaires looking to redeem the NMR from bitcoin buyers on the exchanges since their coin has no intrinsic value or practical use case.

If and when another pump and dump initiates, I suspect the coin will be in the $1 range.

Its my philosophy to fully research whatever I am willing to trade one unit of something worth $2,500 for for a corresponding unit. In this case I concluded that there were in fact more suckers in the market and I figured that leaving my money in for about 30 minutes would net me a reward of approximately $500.
>>
>>2667431
>since their coin has no intrinsic value or practical use case

OK...but this part right here...this is literally (hate to use that word...but)....LITERALLY....every single coin out there, sans BTC and even BTC could be filed under "hard to use", compared to cold hard cash.
>>
>>2667482

I stand corrected.

You CAN use NMR to hold value, and then decline in that value, perhaps because you want to write off capital gains losses on your taxes. Or perhaps you are a masochist.

Or perhaps one of the millionaire data scientists will get rekt in their competition and have to buy more NMR at which point he will be scooping it up for cheap so he can continue to play millionaire games
>>
>>2667431
>Its my philosophy to fully research...

really? sounds to me like you didn't bother reading the whitepaper, or (worse) you did and the use case still managed to escape you

dont get me wrong, the use case is shit and hyperspecific, but it's concrete and the tokens are actually being used for their intended purpose as I type this
>>
>>2667608
>dont get me wrong, the use case is shit and hyperspecific, but it's concrete and the tokens are actually being used for their intended purpose as I type this

I still won't be able to repair the damages of my investment degeneracy though....

NMR bags fo lyfe!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.