[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bored at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
In an internship. everyone in the office is so slow and the manager only gives sparse and unclear instructions so most of the time im just browsing internet. Still I hate losing time and want to do something productive

wat do ?
>>
Learn excel
>>
>>2667148
i already have a good handling of excel, do you think learning VBA would be useful ?
>>
>>2667159
>i already have a good handling of excel, do you think learning VBA would be useful ?

YES. like it or not, a lot of old people will still use it, so if you plan to be a wagecuck then VBA will be really useful.
>>
>>2667138

Are you me? I just spend the day browsing /biz/, checking Blockfolio and occasionally fapping in the bathroom.
>>
>>2667159
Absolutely. Used to work for a big automotive supplier and I noticed many employees wasted lots of time trying to get their scripts to work or trying to fix the VBA they have somehow managed to break when they made their edits. In the R&D department we also still used MS Access for all the project relevant data, which was a huge mess and always needed fine-tuning where VBA skills came in handy.
>>
>>2667138
> find tasks to do at current job
> start applying to other jobs
> do MTurk or Swagbucks shit for beer money

I work from home and when I'm between projects I usually do random Mturk tasks to stave off boredom.
>>
See if you can get away with jacking it in your cubicle.
>>
Make it a mission to fuck the least ugly broad there. Then you shit where you sleep, making everyday a potential clusterfuck of drama. It certainly wouldnt be boring
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (84KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
84KB, 400x352px
>>2667578
This is actually pretty genius, really liven up the place.
>>
>>2667138
learn python
go to /g/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.