[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gnosis-gno.png (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis-gno.png
16KB, 200x200px
>>
>>2666946
some anon posted a thread with the gnosis logo and a question as header, but forgot to put anything in his thread to give us clues WTF he is talking about.
>>
GNOBNT FOMO
>>
>>2667245
he's talking about the +60% we're currently seeing
>>
>>2666946

People are holding GNO in the (idiotic) belief that someone will, in the future, trade them for coins with actual value and use cases

In reality they will bleed value until the pain grows high enough to overcome their stupidity and their grip will relax and they will accept their losses and then buy DGB because it is low and ready to pump
>>
>>2667314
Yeah, but this happens all the time, especially after a "crash"
>>2667514
WTF are you talking about? They have that value, because people are willing to trade them for other coins (eg BTC).
>In reality they will bleed value until the pain grows high enough
And this bleeding started when?
>>
Read something in german news about this shitcoin today
https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Verband-Bundesblock-Eine-Lobby-fuer-die-Blockchain-3760127.html

Government looking into blockchain. And there is some gnosis girl involved
>>
>>2667605
The bleeding started the minute the value of nmr they were holding became less than the value of the btc they traded for it

The value proposition of any btc trade is essentially you are reading a coin worth 2500 established by 10 and a quorum of demand roughly equivalent to the market cap for the coin for one whose value is much less certain because there is les quorum.

This is a risk market so understandably to chase potential value you have to leverage actual value. I'm not saying nmr will never have a higher price in the future but it provably has les than half of the value it did a week ago. That kind of negative performance isn't evident in the coin you traded it for. So you're bleeding in the sense that every second the knife is in your guts, blood (value) will be escaping out into the concrete.

And as bitcoin rises in value the relative worth of the nmr will accelerate toward the negative in the absence of demand. The coin will become less and less attractive until it's value approaches some kind of parity with its relative worthlessness to bitcoin. At which point it will be pumped and dumped again... maybe.
>>
>>2667752
>NMR
but we are talking about GNO it seems, which currently is increasing it's value, both, based on BTC and based on fiat, so I'd guess there is some kind of demand there.
>>
>>2667752

Oh sorry cross posted this with nmr thread. Same thing though. Pump and dump. Fundraising tokens. No intrinsic value.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.