[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Set aside this guys extracurricular activities and views for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1498728569951.jpg (10KB, 245x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498728569951.jpg
10KB, 245x244px
Set aside this guys extracurricular activities and views for a second and look at his opinions on money, and housing and shit like that - why don't we do this? just buy a chunk of land and build a shitty house? It can't possible be that expensive. isn't buying a house the biggest purchase you're supposed to make? why not just do it cheaply like this dude? what do you even need? a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, recreational activities room? AND you get to design it exactly how you want and know exactly how the shit was put together so you can fix everything?

there are places even in the USA where you can buy $1,000/acre all day long... build a shithouse, solar panels, compost your shit, some water reclamation thing for bathing and cleaning shit, have some shitbox car to get around, what's the problem with this exactly? i'm a fucking NEET and I probably have the money to do this, so that means a significant amount of us do.

i guarantee you could do this on like $10,000 total if you wanted to, and bam, housing and car paid off, you now have a home base.
>>
>>2666674
>why don't we do this
most of us don't want to live like 16th century peasants
>>
>>2666684
This honestly. I'm all for living on the cheap but I still prefer indoor plumbing and not composting my own shit.
>>
>>2666674
you cannot build house by yourself you are NEET

living in some cheaply made hut then you may as well live in good tent
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>2666684
would it even be like that though? small used refrigerators aren't that expensive, hotplates are inexpensive, and you're living on like 10 fucking acres with nobody bothering you vs. some room you're renting. internet connection would be easy, solar panels could be inexpensive if you wanted them to be.

just look at that primitive dude on youtube that makes his huts and shit. he does that all himself. get some real tools and you could just build your own little house easily. have a shotgun to keep the niggers out, solar powered lights, shit like that. this doesn't seem that out there.

>>2666700
the plumbing seems like the hardest part. you can get septic tanks i guess.
>>
>>2666723
just look at this shit

http://www.naturalbuildingblog.com/earthbag-homes-easiest-and-cheapest-green-build/

the fucking land and the house would cost you less than 5K wtf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.