[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINE COINS...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 9.png (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
23KB, 250x250px
Gentlemen, all I have in this world is $900 and I am putting $100 each into 9 coins. The coins are:

ARK
ANS
BAT
BANCOR
CFI
GOLEM
ICONOMI
LBRY
STEEM
UBIQ

What do you think? Where do you think I will be by the end of the year? Would you subtract anything? Add anything? I plan to hold with iron hands.
>>
By the way -- I know that's 10. I can't decide between STEEM and UBIQ.
>>
>>2666183
I wouldn't invest in Bancor at all. Ark seems questionable to me as well. The rest looks about ok.
>>
>>2666183
Lose CFI or UBIQ
Get IOTA
>>
I think they're 'safe' choices and you have researched well. I would say as a minimum, barring a major crash, you could have 2k-8k
>>
I would wait until the btc drama is over. Alts are so overvalued at the moment
>>
>>2666209
Alolololololo. How about you put forth an actual argument you fucking dimwit.
>>
>>2666210
0/
>>
CFI is a sure bet, at least for now. For now the value is very low and as soon as they start to launch their products probably the value will reach at least 20k sat. After that can moon or be a bag.
>>
>using your last few hundred bucks on slow-working gambling
>>
>>2666221
whats going on with bitcoin?
>>
>>2666183

My second tier picks were: XVG, RaiBLOCKS, Agoras Tokens, Stratis, ESP2, LISK, VTR, Sia, Waves. They looked pretty good too. I reasoned that if I put $900 into 18 coins at $50 each, and the market goes up the next six months the way it has the last six, this much diversification would follow it up. But this last month has made me wonder.
>>
>>2666267

Where else should I put my last few hundred bucks? I'd rather have a few thousand at years end than not. What's your suggested alternative?
>>
>>2666183
Throw away Bancor,its a shitcoin
Throw away ANS,its being pumped daily,just look at the orders and walls.ANS is a bubble that will crash soo
>>
>>2666518
Also,don't fall buy coins that have risen over 40% in the last 24 hrs.Those are definitely pump and dumps
>>
>>2666518
how about food and rent?
>>
>>2666565

I make enough at a shit job to barely break even. No future there. Crypto may be a long shot, but at least it's a chance.
>>
>>2666500
Your picks are solid.
I have almost all what you're considering (more than 40 coins, 30+ btc net value after the current dip, used to be 40+ btc)

Diversifying is a good midterm strategy, if you're lazy or have bad luck in daytrading. Eventually everything goes up.

I miss dgb in your coins.
Buy some now, it won't get any lower than that. July is coming and with it more news from the citi bank event, maybe they will win an award, maybe an announcement about a collaboration with a known company. This coin will be back with a vengeance...
>>
>>2666183
Relatively good picks. Personally, I'd wait for the dip.
>>
>>2666607
Well, as long as you don't use more than you're able to, i guess you'll be fine.
But as soon as you spend money that should actually go to food, you've lost
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.