[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a lot of people lie about the importance of money ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: F458_10M2-.jpg (831KB, 1197x764px) Image search: [Google]
F458_10M2-.jpg
831KB, 1197x764px
You can pay your bills, buy food and other necessities with money.

Secondly, you'll be able to get better treatment and buy better medicine.

You can take a break and go on vacation with the help of your money.

You'll be able to have a better future and house(s) thanks to your money and wealth.

Also, you'll be able to attract women who are realistically out of year league simply by having money (having your own car and place will also help tremendously, I'm sure you guys know this).

These are just three facts/examples on how money and status will help with women:

https://youtu.be/8j7H6WruSmY?t=157

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

https://youtu.be/ZS6--6jL5r8?t=2m43s

So, why do the majority of people lie and say that "money isn't everything" ?

We need it nowadays just to live decent lives and survive, this means money is the most crucial/essential thing to us.

Do people simply lie about this just to trick other people to not strive for more and become wealthy ?

The only things money can't buy is talent and dead loved ones.
>>
>>2666161

They do this so the slaves who work for pennies don't rise up and kill all the rich for money. If people realized how bad they really have it, and how essential money is to their entire existence, society would collapse and people would steal.
Hence why companies and people parrot things like "there's more to life than money" or "you can't be successful if you only think about money/paycheck". People accuse you of laziness when you don't want to work, but it's more out of defiance for a lot of us. We refuse to work for shit and crypto has really opened my eyes to how anyone can get rich if we were able to invest just like the rich. You normally need to be a millionaire to get in on things like this early, and that's how they keep getting richer.
>>
"that's why you gotta make your own moves"

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1498473886205.png (459KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498473886205.png
459KB, 592x480px
>>2666161
I guess its jealousy, they think rich people are 99% born rich and the 1% were lucky, so they tell themself, they could become rich if they want but they dont because they are happy with their life like it is... I have to admit that a guy who becomes rich is more talented and smarter than me and more charismatic.. every rich person i met has something of this and i realized i dont have these things, only thing i consider doing is shilling shitcoins
>>
File: 1268336093257.jpg (10KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1268336093257.jpg
10KB, 320x213px
>>2666161
There's something wrong with those lambos.
>>
>>2666253
Yeah, they're not yellow.
>>
its like when a no coiner says there are no gains averyone here is going to jail for tax evasion. it's immediatwly obviously false to anyone who has benefitted first hand and a coping strategy for the losers
>>
people who lie about the importance of money are usually having their needs met without a majority of it: sex, food, water, shelter ect.

money is the equalizer of the world that participates in using it.
you can either in a woods or make money for convenience of everything.

if you cant cut it naturally, money can help you out in getting what you want.
>>
File: 1498090246068.jpg (25KB, 625x555px) Image search: [Google]
1498090246068.jpg
25KB, 625x555px
Money's a tool

you don't 'need' a lot of what it can buy but.... lmao
>>
The LACK of money is the root of all evil.

It's better to be an enterpreneur in Brazil than a homeless in America.

It's better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.
>>
>>2666161
so need return slavery
>>
It's a mix of jealousy and the fact that money is connected with corruption/superficiality, but whether we like it or not money is here and it exists and it might as well rule our lives. There's so much out there actually to make, you look stupid not being after it.
>>
the rich do it to keep the poor slaving away

the poor do it to delude themselves
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.