[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vodafone HQ will implement Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

> Stop or slow down masturbating
> Anon in corporation
> Knows many snakes in suites
> They no clue me Anon
> Dem' stupid tell me shit all time
> Then they drop Ethereum bomb
> Want to implement smart contracts
> Dropping random buzz words
> Me check ENS Registrar
> Anon asks explain me Ethereum
> Again random buzz words
> Me all in
>>
>>2665710
>Vodafone HQ will implement Ethereum
??
>>
HQ means hilarious quote you dumbfuck
>>
POO
>>
>>2665782
Sorry Hans but you're not making sense.
>>
>>2665710
hohoohoho funny story anon.
You go grill!
>>
>>2665710

Italianon here
You're full of shit
The Vodafone HQ is still fitted with an astoundingly low number of outdated computers, fax machines, and an average employee age of 45 (excluding call-center workers), and they're still 5 years behind on advancements in ISP and communication technology (You know, THEIR FUCKING THING)

There is NO WAY that they're even considering crypto, when everyone in power inside the company is still struggling with the concept of symmetrical internet connections
>>
> Italianon never left his village
> Never saw the Vodafone HQ from inside
> Nor via Google image search
> Thinks he knows shit

It doesn't matter what they know and what they don't know. The highest levels have decided to push the Ethereum agenda. Which means BUDGET!!!!

There is future in this

> But there never was future in Italy
>>
Ey Cazzo Simonito Kretino: check the amount of ETH they invested to have hands on the .eth domain.
>>
>>2665841
> being italian
> thinks the whole world is like this
you know this is a british company?
>>
And you idiot know that we conquered Britain a long time ago, do you? We even kept our german names for quite a long while. You dunno shit.

> Be an hero and livestream.
>>
>>2665965
conquering is not so cool. Raping your own grandmother, killing and looting for some rich guy...
All conquerers got shamed and blamed in the end. Japs, Russos, Germans, and in this decade the US...

You better start talking about what YOU did for society (except sucking Berlusconis and Grillos dicks)
>>
Shamed and blamed? Not so Germany. Mabe, a bit. But obviously we don't care. Think of the history and it's implications. Ya' all know the Third Reich, right? Should instantly tell you there is a sequence that is planned and not by chance.

> 1) holy roman empire of german nation
> 2) german empire
> 3) [u guessed it] nazi germany and
> 4) EU.

No matter what we do. In secret we rule the world. And not the Jews. Ok, maybe some Ashkenazi from the Rhine. But they are germans in the first place.

Don't say you didn't read about the Vodafone plans. Ethereum will skyrocket again when this shit gets public. You haben noes clues you blöde Hunde !!!
>>
> It shall drop to 150
> Then it shall rise to 510 till monday

You wouldn't even recognize a prophet of KEK if he'd be raping your mommy in front of you. Inbred itlian ape fuck.
>>
>>2666036
LOL not shamed.
This faggot doesn't know that germany was literally occupied till 20 years ago xD xD
They still have over 40 US military bases.
The US can still execute practically every military order in germany.
Politicians kissing ass to US elite, because they have the same elite now.

Trust me, I live in a german speaking country :) Just a better one.

And remember, exporting too many goods produced by slave wages is not the same as leading the world. Germans literally fucked up the EU.
>>
https://www.btc-echo.de/blockchain-nirvana-rueckblicke-auf-einen-workshop-von-vodaphone/

Dicktwats

This is going to be huge when officially announced that VF will start doing whatever officially with Ethereum.

Will make those coins moonrocket!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.