[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MNE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Minereum was just added to Cryptopia, it will be live on HitBTC any day, and rumors of a Bittrex addition are still brewing.

The dev released the working token creation service, updated the project branding, and released version 1.1 of the token service a few days ago.

The price is discounted. MNE will hit $10 easily now that the dev has proven his aptitude and the coin has more volume. (Oh, you can now view it in Blockfolio, too)

Any reasons why this won't continue to climb in price as the token creation service is expanded on?
>>
any exchange is a good exchange...

Volume only has one way to go (up)
>>
>>2665097
We're talking about a 4x in potential volume with two new exchanges, not even considering the possibility of Bittrex. Things are looking good imo
>>
Sounds like a cool project but I'm still going to wait for Bittrex.
>>
>>2665112
Ah yes, one of the secrets to trading crypto, buying after the coin is at a premium
>>
>>2665126
So what you're saying is that MNE is only worth something if you can dump it the day it hits a real exchange? Seems like a winner when you put it that way.
>>
>>2665126
>>2665135
Buy high, sell low, anon.
>>
>>2665135
Sorry, replied to the wrong post originally. Where did I say that? All I said is that MNE is obviously going to get more valuable. Do you...not like holding appreciating assets, or what? The project is actively being developed by a transparent dev.
>>
>>2665135
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>2665154
I think it looks pretty great but I don't want to fuck around on some shitty exchange to buy it. If it's as good as you are making it out to be, I'm sure it won't hit its ATH before making it to a real exchange.
>>
I bought this at 10 dollars, I can't wait to unload my bags.
>>
>>2665160
Suit yourself, all I am saying is that strategic investments usually turn out to be made when an asset is obviously undervalued.

Cryptopia and Livecoin aren't the best, but they are by no means shitty. ~15-20m daily volume.
>>
>>2665165
Kek
I'm taking some profit at 15
>>
>>2665182
nigga i hope so
>>
>>2665083

If we are at the bottom of a downtrend then the upswing is gonna look crazy.

also pic related weeeww lad
>>
Will it dip further or is 206k a good entry point
>>
>>2665271

0.0022 BTC and below is a great entry point, if you look at its history it sat at around 28-38 for a month, there is no reason it can't get there again.
>>
So what the fuck is this shit some kind of ETH version of Waves?
>>
>>2665312
Think of it like the squarespace of token creation on ETH's network.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.