[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTS IN MY PANTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1487473055333 (1).gif (451KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487473055333 (1).gif
451KB, 450x340px
Is it too late to get on the Ants train? Should I buy now or wait till the next dip? what if it never dips and moons now and never comes down?
>>
>>2665061
Wondering this too
>>
>>2665074
>>2665061

Just ask yourself, when ETH was 10$, would have been late to jump in?
>>
File: the pattern.jpg (105KB, 1822x611px) Image search: [Google]
the pattern.jpg
105KB, 1822x611px
>>2665061
>>2665074
the chinks are about to come in at 4-8am US-EST. look at the trend. now is your last chance before the drop at 4pm tomorrow. the chinks will be pumping over the next couple days
>>
>>2665092
>>
>>2665092
Ughhhh fine

Anon I pray this takes me to the moon
>>
>>2665105
In your opinion, when is a good point to get out? Is Ants a Short/Medium/Long hodl?
>>
>>2665105
>before the drop at 4pm tomorrow.
Wat?
>>
Tomorrow at 4pm EST they are announcing forking ANS to NEO, so your ANS will be worthless. Do your fucking homework anon, this duck is fucked.
>>
>>2665138
Why worthless? The currency change will be automatic.
>>
>>2665119
>what are chart axes
for the past 4 days, ding dong ching chongs have been buying and pumping it slowly but surely. It's neither an exponential nor logarithmic growth pattern either. just a straight slope. and every morning, theyve been putting in a steady amount as every night, we've been panic selling by FUD and/ or terribly programmed trade bots.

tl;dr: buy now or cry more until you see an exponential or logarithmic growth pattern emerge
>>
>>2665061
buy for 10% of your amount today
if it dips buy more
wait a day
repeat
>>
It looks like it may have double topped. I'd wait.
>>
>>2665138
What? Not even close
>>
>>2665061

No, it's not to late to lose your ass. Get in now.
>>
>>2665251
This.. and also.. dont poke the hornets nest.

And besides in the time this thing would go up to 10x= 100. You could easily earned a gazillion more. If you got in way cheap i salute you. For the rest hunt for the new gains
>>
How do I buy ANS?
>>
>>2665388
Bittrex
>>
>>2665061
Get in half what you were planning and wait.
>>
I bought at over 9 dollars, I believe I will regret this dearly. Shit.
>>
>>2665812
no you won't
>>
Wait for the weekend crash to buy, it's already double topped, every mooner has a price correction sooner or later.

Just as long as you're out before July 7th, you'll be fine
>>
>>2665967
>just as long as you are out before July 7th

why do you guys think this conference will affect ants like the one on June 19th
>>
>>2665812
bro you can't lose with crypto unless you buy shit

just hold and be rewarded
>>
you might be too late for ANS but your not too late for RISE.

Buy now, hold for 10 days, sell before the swap to new a mainnet as people are trying to get in before the switch. easy money
>>
I would sell ANS.

NEWS = SELL

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS.

You will get pounded hard if you don't.

The moving average has flattened out again and will probably go down. Since side wards movement = bear market indicator.
>>
>>2667233
Sell before July 7th isn't that too early?
>>
>>2667233
Sold mine today. Started going down and took everything out. I'll wait for the dip after the conference and then buy big. I wish I had more. I need 200 ANS.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.