[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fell for a shitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: waiting-for-a-bitbean-to-fall.png (170KB, 1101x860px) Image search: [Google]
waiting-for-a-bitbean-to-fall.png
170KB, 1101x860px
Bitbean is your textbook shitcoin:

>our core team will do X
>we will show you Y at Z

Why aren't they already doing it? Because they won't. The vaporware PoS machine that was tirelessly shilled everywhere, set to be revealed and demoed at Porcfest, was merely a tactic to hype up the coin and attract naive buyers. It never existed. The devs like to call it a "prototype," but there are not pictures or videos of it. The dev posted a cringeworthy video of himself entering a tent wearing a Mr. Bean mask at Porcfest here >>>2659331, which was supposedly the demo of the PoS, but it has already been deleted.

The entire core team chose to remain semi-anonymous. By semi-anonymous they mean, maybe disclose their first name and hide everything else. Sounds like very reliable people, right? The lead dev FAILED TO ATTRACT INTEREST TO BITBEAN. Instead, the coin is doing much worse than it was before Porcfest.

These guys are shilling this shitcoin on /biz/ 24/7, sharing empty promises that will never come to fruition. A typical pump and dump scam.

I like the entity that is Bitbean, their mascot, it's just its shitty core team that needs to be purged completely.

Do your own research on this project and draw your own conclusions.
>>
File: 1496884806430.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496884806430.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>2663412
Holy shit you just figured out this now you fucking nigger?
>>
>not buying bitbean

seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
File: goofysmile.png (316KB, 935x855px) Image search: [Google]
goofysmile.png
316KB, 935x855px
>>2663412
I think the team is shit, bitbeaner doesn't answer my questions.
The question is that it's fast and sprouting as fun.

Can we as 4 chan declare a mutiny and make this meme a reality? Think about the potential.
>>
The only reason I like BitBean is because of the memes. I never really gave a shit about the tech tbqh.
>>
>>2663461
Inv me to Bitbeaners discord
>>
File: 1498499045449.png (255KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1498499045449.png
255KB, 466x470px
>>2663412
I actually believe the bean has plenty of potential, it's only been actively in full time development since April. BitBean carries all the promise of Bitcoin but with a cuter mascot and faster transactions. It's your no-fun-allowed attitude is the cancer to this board, it was better 2 months ago before fags like you joined expecting quick money.
>>
>>2663412
Still way better than the shitcoins that are on the front page of Bittrex.
>>
>>2663461
If all of /biz/rael rallied behind 1 crypto it should be BITB, it certainly has the potential to be where Dogecoin is by next year which would make us all rich in return. Imagine our influence by then, those shibas have gotten lazy and comfortable... beaners never give up.
>>
>>2663461
>bitbeaner doesn't answer my questions.

Pretty sure he is not a developer. He probably hires pajeets to code, that's why he can't answer specific questions.

>>2663507
>it was better 2 months ago before fags like you joined expecting quick money.

The core team in a nutshell. Holy shit one of your is an crippled old fuck who recently moved back to his parents', thirsty for quick cash.
>>
File: 1497404070784.jpg (65KB, 697x815px) Image search: [Google]
1497404070784.jpg
65KB, 697x815px
>>
>>2663557
>>2663534
>>2663500
https://discord.gg/ZJ5X927

just made this channel
>>
File: noitsnotno.gif (3MB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
noitsnotno.gif
3MB, 336x189px
>>2663412
>>
N O B E A N C O P E
>>
File: bitbean8.png (62KB, 1838x467px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean8.png
62KB, 1838x467px
>>
is anyone actually dumb enough to buy this?
i thought it was a meme to fuck over newfags
>>
File: 1492599479794.png (38KB, 399x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492599479794.png
38KB, 399x349px
>>2663412
>be actually bought the beans ATH
>>
>>2665511
I bought it and made off of it. The people that are dumb are the HOLDRs.
>>
>>2665557

>i made a dumb decision and lucked out
>im totally not a degenerate gambler with low impulse control

cool story bro
>>
>>2665564
Nice projecting. Keep holding your crypto, lol.
>>
Bitbean is being shilled to finance the PoS system and an entirely new coin that will work with said system.

Bitbean will also likely hard fork in order to be compatible with this system. Bitbean is a scam designed to fund an entirely different operation, and if you talk to the core members long enough you will figure this out for yourself.

I also believe they have their own internal pump operation to sucker more bagholders into their scam
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.