[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23k saved no debt, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Yo biz, fuckin nerd here.

Got a college degree, it pays alright. Saved my stacks. I'm in California so 23k is peasant. But how am I gonna make them big money stacks to get that big body benz.

How should I go about using this cash?

I am 25.
>>
buy ant
>>
How much should I buy? Would I go to the moon? And I don't understand what sets these cryptic apart. Is it their name only?
>>
>>2663397
dunno I was just memeing
>>
>>2663348
well do your own research but I've bought ANS, ICN and some others
>>
>>2663348
Buy Gold and Silver. HODL.

California doesn't charge a sales tax on gold and silver coins if you buy enough (Over 1500).

So spend like 3 grand on that.

Then I would figure out a place to buy a small amount of acreage somewhere nearby and then look into buying that.

So maybe like 5000-10000 on that.

So you have more than half of your money available for other things.

I would spend maybe 1500 on some crypto and maybe 2000 on some firearms.

So what is that now?

Anywhere from 11500 to 16500 on small time plays?

You have anywhere from 7000 to 11000 left over and I would hold roughly a quarter to a half of that in physical bills stashed somewhere secure. Maybe use the remaining 3500 to 5500 to re-balance your investments or to take advantage of price dips.

I wouldn't go all crypto, that is far too risky for how little you could actually end up with combined with the immaturity of the market.
>>
>>2663348
Hows your credit? Maximize your credit and churn big boy cards and get free vacations.
>>
>>2663348
>california

Move to Texas, make a down payment on cheap real estate in DFW or Central Texas, start a business, vote red.
>>
>>2663509
NOOOOO jesus christ no for the love of god
>>
>>2663485
I appreciate this advice actually since it is so detailed, I'm covered in the guns for the time being I have an AR and 2k rounds. Maybe some land would be good. The breakdowns are interesting. The only downside for me currently is I still live at home and that's how I was able to decently save money.

What should I do with 401k? I think I have 8k in there
>>
>>2663494
Credits in the 700's I started last year. Ironically I was in Texas last year but couldn't get an apartment Cus I had no credit last year.
>>
>>2663572
apply for amex plat then manufacture spend some of the savings to get the free MS bonus
>>
>>2663348
so to san fran and hit up asian messages , find the best one with the finest petite spinners and become a regular there so you can get full service. itll probably be around 1000 maybe less to hunt and land it.

use 10,000 and get into trading crypto.

save the rest. tht it. pussy amd crypto
>>
>>2663543
>401k
I would probably only try and reach the company match depending on how generous it is and what the terms are.

The market is at an ATH and there is going to be some sort of correction.

Do you have an HSA at work? That might be a good way to sock away more money because reality is that for the minor amounts you need to put away the benefits in terms of being able to cover most health care procedure co-pays are immense.

>Maybe some land would be good

In California, land is always an alright proposition. If you can find something tucked away in the hills then you can get a few acres which should appreciate over time as more and more construction happens in the farthest of hinterlands. People aren't giving up on vacation homes.

I would say that coins or bullion might be right up your alley as you can hide it in anything the size of a shoe-box. You might want to up your crypto purchases to sort of time the market if you have a good idea on what coins you want to follow.

Surprisingly, there are less ways to sock away money than you would think (And earn a return).

Buying a business off Craigslist could be an option if you have a good idea on what you can do or if you have someone to run it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.