[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do money fix small dick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1443608796033.jpg (59KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443608796033.jpg
59KB, 853x640px
I have a small cock.
That was always my biggest complex.My goal in life was always to make so much money, that i woudnt care about it.
Is this even possible
>>
>so much

How much money would it take for you to not care about it?
>>
>>2656422
lamboland, at least
>>
Don't waste your time on women if you have a small one, just focus on dollars and prostitutes.
>>
>>2656396
They make peen enlargement surgeries
Idk if they work well, so you sacrifice sensation for ego
>>
>>2656396
a proper relationship will fix that
>>
>learn to socialize
>get a girlfriend that really loves you purely from your pleasant and interesting personality
>go into sex knowing that she just wants to be intimate with you and not exclusively for carnal pleasure
>lose insecurity
money has nothing to do with it, if you get a woman from money or looks alone, you've already failed
>>
>>2656396
>big cock
>handsome
>cute/clever gf
>soon rich

only complex in my life is not being able to tolerate the stupidity of humankind as a whole but could be worse.
>>
>>2656396
Just become a cuck. All the millenials are doing it. Theres plenty of blackmen that will gladdly fuck your girlfriend while you jack off. And your girlfriend will be thankful you are giving her the satisfaction she deserves.
>>
>>2656539
kys
>>
File: 1498745710500.jpg (154KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
1498745710500.jpg
154KB, 980x653px
>>2656396
>Do money fix small dick?
yes.
Have aloot even small pussies
>>
>>2656483
>>2656448
wow. real talk from /biz/. im impressed
>>
>>2656483
>women don't like cumming.

Sure is reddit in here.
>>
>>2656396
Yes, you can move to asia.

If you're already in asia then you're fucked either way. You will never make a woman cum and she WILL fuck behind your back eventually no matter how much money you have.
>>
>>2656396
Honestly, if girls didn't blow out their pussies by age 20, even a smaller cock would be fine.

I've always found it strange how guys are shamed for cock size (big and small) even though it's the vagina size which is variable throughout a woman's lifetime... In other words, it's always been dependent on how well kept her vagina is.

If I got fat, I wouldn't start shaming skinny people. But it seems like the blown out roastie brigade has gone that route.
>>
>>2656839
>if girls didn't blow out their pussies by age 20
>if
>>
All you have to do is pretend you have a big dick. I'm not even joking. It will improve your life immensely.
>>
File: 1428350792248.jpg (59KB, 465x581px) Image search: [Google]
1428350792248.jpg
59KB, 465x581px
>>2657674
>All you have to do is pretend you have a big dick
>>
>>2656539
None of these things are probably objectively true.
In reality you have an inflated ego and are too stupid to realize your own insignificance and pathetic worthless nature.
However, ladies love confidence even if it's based in delusion so good for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.