[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to understand ANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jhdf.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jhdf.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Can someone please enlighten me a little about ANS? I understand there are 50million ANS right now, that generate 50k Ant-coins.
My questions are:

Where can I find a chart of Ant-Coins (Neocoins?)?
Whats so special about ANS? What do they do?
Why are you investing in ANS?
>>
Forget retards like you exist? How about you take 5 minutes and go to the subreddit, bitcointalk, or the bittrex page.

Why do you want everyone to do your dirty work for you? You must be in high school? I'm right aren't I?
>>
>>2656402
wew lad, calm the fuck down
>>
ANS is Antshares, not Ant-Coins. They will be rebranded to Neocoins probably next quarter. Here's the beef of it:
>backed by Chinese gov. and Alibaba
>partners with Microsoft and other big companies (mostly Chinese though)
>high-budget development team that's serious about its future
>pretty much the biggest Chinese crypto
>dev team aiming at worldwide integration
I don't know about the technology behind it, that's not my forte. However, it looks VERY promising in the long term. Chinese companies accepting it would be fucking huge for international business because it would eliminate lots of fees involved with importing/exporting. It has a ton of potential, and that's the main selling point.
>>
>>2656550
Pls someone do a quick rundown
>>
>>2655642
All you need to know about ANS is it is being pumped to the moon before being dumped again. Wait for the next big dip then buy into it and hold long term.
>>
>>2656618
Why shouldn't we just buy now?
>>
>>2656550
>>backed by Chinese gov. and Alibaba
They did some contract work for Alibaba, that's it. They are not 'backed' by the Chinese government either.
Wtf does that even mean? They get no money or any other benefits. There is no official statement from the chinese gov at all.

>>partners with Microsoft and other big companies (mostly Chinese though)
They are not partnered with MS. They did a presentation where MS had a few words, that's it. What other big companies are you talking about?

>>high-budget development team that's serious about its future
>>pretty much the biggest Chinese crypto
agreed. The dev team is one of the bigger ones in the cryptosphere

>>dev team aiming at worldwide integration
Source? Not how the chinese usually work..

For the record, I think ANS will moon but it won't happen for a while. My advice is to buy the next dip and sit on it. I bought at $1.6 and sold at $9 for a nice profit but I'm gonna go back in soon again.
>>
>>2656735
Moon means it'll shoot up in value, correct?
>>
>>2656763
Wow. Switch to your normiebook tab now.
>>
>>2656666

that get says yes
>>
>>2656763
yes, basically the /biz/ equivalent to "skyrocketing"
>>
File: 1496907801037.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496907801037.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
>>2656781
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.