[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAY AWAY FROM UPCOMING QUICK PUMPS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

I was studing the "pump" group "Upcoming quick pumps", yesterday as soon as they releases the pump coin, it dropped almost 25% in less than one minute, there was no pump for the users, they just used them to dump their bags.

Pic related one. (The pump was at 2PM Brazilian Standard Time)
>>
Pic related two.
>>
Pic related three.
They just deleted the coin's name from their group to hide their pajeetness.
>>
>>2655579
Yes... that's how PnD works... someone has to pay for artificial increase in price.

They pump, then they dump all over you.

Try to be less of a faggot in the future.
>>
>>2655579
No shit m8. All these pump and dumps are scams. Unless you are the one organising it you are going to be left holding the bags
>>
I threw $5 at it, figured why not?
Name gets dropped, I'm on bittrex 5 seconds later, the coin is already pumped an hour earlier, then begins to dump almost immediately. I did make like $.14 though.
>>
Also, look at the real pump happening at the moment.
>>
>>2655639
Exactly the same brother, first time trying. I only bought $10 worth to test, lost like $2 I think.

Lesson learnt, stay away from scam clubs. Cryptobloggers can be okay to follow, still be weary though
>>
These groups are just way too irrelevent to affect the prices in any fashion. That's the problem mostly.

I observed their "pump" yesterday. As expected, little kiddies with about 0.1 BTC each overall started buying, disregarding "organized buy discipline" and bought in quickly with everything, because hey, from the hundreds of other members, someone else will surely do the proper pumping while I make max gains, right? Yeah, sure. XMG pumped quickly by about 20% and then the first ones in just sold all their bags and left everyone else holding. Again. How do these people not see this happens every single time?

I'm not even convinced it's a genuinely organized attempt by major bagholders to get rid of their bags. I'm more convinced it
s just a shitton of cryptokids, greener than grass, pumping and dumping on themselves over and over, not getting what they're doing wrong.

Pumping a coin for 5 minutes, if even that, and then dumping on yourself is NOT how actual pumping works. These people are just spiking it and wrecking it back down. They simply do not have the money, time, patience or discipline to do any of this properly.
>>
>>2655729
Exactly.
>>
>>2655579
Why would you trust any pump group though? How stupid are you?
>>
This is the kind of shit that is going to cause crypto to be regulated. Retards ruin it for everyone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.