[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you sell Gold?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I was given one ounce of gold a few years ago and I just found it.

I think it's worth around $1300 these days. Where do I sell this thing?
>>
>>2653668
HODL
>>
>>2653675
Hold gold? Why?

I don't know shit about gold. If somebody is knowledgeable on this shit, please enlighten me.
>>
>>2653712
When shit hits the fan, gold will be worth more in the long run. Hold it. Itll be worth alot more later.
>>
>>2653668
Hold gold, its undervalued right now and this is one of the prime weeks for buying gold/silver

Wait for it to rise above 1500 before selling
>>
Allow me to ask, guys (noob here). The right time to buy gold ingots is during good economical times, and must be sold during a crisis, because meanwhile fiat worths nothing everybody will return to gold. Am I right?
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 254x245px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12KB, 254x245px
Ebay ,but they will take $100 for using them .list it 100 over currant value.
>>
>>2653668
You buy and sell bullion at coin stores. Call around and find the best rates, they take a small commission off of the spot price.
>>
>>2653668

Hold onto it for the time-being, the Fed is planning to raise interest rates until something snaps and the US administration is pushing for war to give it bargaining chips in whatever financial re-arrangement the world's going to undergo - in that process stuff with no counterparty risk is going to be in demand.

Keep a periodic eye on the arbitrage between the Shanghai and London price for precious metals as that's kind of a bellweather as to how confident the SCO is feeling about pushing out from under the West right now.

http://didthesystemcollapse.com/
>>
File: 1986_Rev.jpg (245KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1986_Rev.jpg
245KB, 900x900px
>>2654748
It been my experience being the reverse of what you said. it was 18 -2k a oz in 2012 I bought if fell ever since for 5 years to 11-12 hundred a oz. Now with a growing economy its 1.3k and rising.I would think its a buyers market, but what do i know. They keep manipulating the metals market keeping it low to support the rainbow dollar.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.