[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto basics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1425914905308.jpg (20KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1425914905308.jpg
20KB, 500x377px
i'm trying to get started with investing in cryptos, and i don't know shit about it yet other than it's pointless to mine Bitcoin.

>Is it easier to trade or mine?

>what are some shit coins i should start with?

>what are some decent mining programs to use?

>I don't have a mining rig as they are expensive as balls.

>whats the liquidity like on most cryptos?
>>
>>2653534
It's still the early days of BTC so it's still easy enough to mine just with your computer. You don't need any GPU's or anything. Start mining and buy ARK, DGB, and BITB and you'll be sent straight to the moon.
>>
>>2653534
>>2653534
>>Is it easier to trade or mine?
>>what are some shit coins i should start with?

it's far far easier to trade
BTC, ETH, LTC and then the other coins in the top 20 you think are interesting promising.

don't bother with mining then, you're just gonna fuck yourself up with the electricity bill
>>
OP is a faggot.

>Is it easier to trade or mine?
Mine.

>what are some shit coins i should start with?
ANS, ARK, WAVES, UBIQ, LSK, LTC, ETH, BTC, SC, STEEM, SNT, SYS, and of course DGB

>what are some decent mining programs to use?
ethOS

find free electricity and they are not

>whats the liquidity like on most cryptos?
BTC, ETH, LTC I know can be instantaneously liquidated on coinbase. Only a few direct to USD but a trade for LTC and then LTC sent to your cash out wallet would take no more than 20 minutes probably. Remember if alts crumble they need to transferred to BTC so BTC remains more stable than other shit coins allotting a window in which escaping is manageable if you don't take more than say an hour.
>>
ion emc2. thank me later
>>
>>2653534
invest in golem before brass hits in t minus 72 hrs
/thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.