[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you donate any money? Which would you donate to? >education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: human-fund.jpg (36KB, 450x372px)
human-fund.jpg
36KB, 450x372px
Do you donate any money? Which would you donate to?

>education
>spergs and tards
>africa
>old people disease research
>poor people
>animals
>church
>political party

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>2652326
Cancer research
>>
>>2652326
>africa
we don't need more africans
they need to sort their own fucking shit out
>animals
adopt a shelter pet
>church
nah
>political party
no_refunds.jpg
>spergs and tards
also need removed
>old people disease research
motherfuckers have lived 80 years, die off and give everyone else a chance
>poor people
like 5% of poor people can be helped. the other 95% are fucked in the head or are retarded with money
>>
>>2652326
space elevator r&d
>>
Just diversify bro, don't take any risks
>>
>>2652326
Poor people./biz/ is pretty much a gambling addiction board for middle class people anyway.
If you look at the bag holders of BNT,DGB,ARK,ETH,SIA etc,you realise that they are unable to accept the fact that they are losing money and move on.
>>
>>2652326
I donate to the ACLU because their lawsuits make Donnie hate his life even more than he already does.
>>
Just buy Humaniq. That's how I contribute. Then write it off as a charitable donation at tax time.
>>
>>2652364
lol
2 T E R M S
T
E
R
M
S
>>
>>2652326
education and disease research
>>
>>2652704
>least popular president in history
>didnt even win popular vote

you definitely don't have any business in the market if you think a 2nd term is likely
>>
>>2652326
>Do you donate any money?

Not since I realized I was getting jewed. Did that shit for two years at my job. After I realized my tax write off was diddly dick, I asked myself "Why am I donating to this bullshit that gives like 1% of my donation to actual poor people when I could be using the whole thing to make gains?" and I never looked back. Don't donate anymore. I'd rather give a homeless guy a few bucks than donate to a (((charity))). The homeless guy will put it to better use, even if that use is buying crack. He'll know joys I never know, and it's much cheaper than "Donations".
>>
>>2652940
>still trusting (((polls)))
heh
>shillary out and too old
>bernie too old and no_refunds.jpg
>everyone else will be obama-wannabe's
>dems going crazy at the moment with MUH RUSSIA bullshit non-stop
>at this point it would end up being the republican congress that shoots its own foot off
>trump will just end up "firing" them if they don't put out
we'll see, anon-kun
>>
>>2652940
>Not hodling trump

It's like you want to be poor. He's statistically likely to win a second term. I'll enjoy taking your money when you bet against him in four years.
>>
File: 1497819484545.png (19KB, 565x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497819484545.png
19KB, 565x540px
>>2652326

>spergs and tards

>"Hello sir, would you like to donate 5$ for the Spergs and Tards association?"
>>
File: 1496797167682.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496797167682.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>2652326
>donating money i worked for
fuck everyone and everything
>>
>>2652940
>didnt even win popular vote
if you get rid of the illegals, dead people, multiple votes, and whatever other sources of fraud the DNC managed to cook up (I'm sure there are plenty) then yes, he did
>>
>>2653295
p.much
ignoring california, trump won the popular vote
>>
>>2652326
I donate to one person on Patreon

Get rid of social programs and over taxation and I'd probably donate more
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.