[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH bullshit again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: The-Fool.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The-Fool.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
OK biz// Its been years since I have had weeks hands...but the other day when ETH was dropping I got caught up in the whole panic sell like a fool. I see it climbing again. At the time biz/reddit and everywhere there were FUD postings about the stupid death of V and how this was the end etc...etc... There were a lot of these FUD posts. I read too much into them and sold a few ETH off and kept a few back. Then one of my friends chimed in. Someone who doesnt even buy cryptos. His negative attitude put doubt in my foolish mind and I sold the rest of ETH at around 255.

Question: Was the whole FUD situation an organized group that coordinated this? I have learned my lessons. 1) When I see a lot of FUD, turn off the computer and walk away. 2) Dont listen to stupid people who have no idea what they are talking about and let them sow doubt in your mind.

So again I ask. Was this an organized group of people who worked to bring the price down? Who were they? Where do they meet?
>>
lmao, how are you even typing right now with those brittle hands?
>>
>>2649467
price is going to bounce down soon

this will be the final bounce down before the giant price explosion that will occur across all crypto

I recommend putting your lifesavings in.
>>
>>2649467

it's easier said than done, but...

sell when you want to buy more.

and buy more when you want to sell it all.
>>
File: 4d7.png (825KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4d7.png
825KB, 700x700px
>>2649467
I actually think it's more meta than that:

The price dropped because transaction backlog caused by fundamental scalability issues and the Bancor ICO. People started to panic sell. Several hours later, (blatantly, imho) fake news comes out claiming Vitalik is dead.

Now all the normies (including my own normie family member who bought crypto) are saying the crash happened because of fake news.

The crash did not happen because of fake news. This is a cover story (it literally is on the front cover of Wikipedia). I think those with power to manipulate the market (Coinbase especially) organized a concerted effort to maintain the price above $200.

Think about all the large companies that bought into ICO's. Think about the big exchanges. They don't want the price of crypto to go to $0. I am convinced they had a part in distributing this fake news. I'm thinking we are still going to be in a long term bearish trend.
>>
>>2649492
This. Find a new hobby.
>>
>>2649713
>puts tinfoil hat
>>
>>2649539
Says you and what source??
>>
>>2649665
Yea, this. When you feel the urge to add more because FOMO is setting in, its a good time to sell. Your natural instinct of "gotta get in on this before its too late" is almost always wrong because of market dynamics.

When you feel like "oh shit, better cash out what Ive got left", thats the good time to buy.

This is always true if youre thinking long term, like several years.
>>
Fool when you see all the FUD you buy with both hands!!!
>>
This memequote and >>2649955 >>2649665 are right. 90% of the market runs based off of the emotions of fear and greed. The statistic says that 90% of traders lose money. Therefore, listen to your emotions just like everyone else does, and then do the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>2650867
shit forgot pic
>>
>>2649467
two weeks ago it was bancor selling off their ico shekels, a few days ago it was status doing the same thing
>>
>>2649713
I believe this.
>>
>>2649467
>Was this an organized group of people who worked to bring the price down? Who were they? Where do they meet?
It was me, So I can come back the next day and read posts like this.

Btw, Bitcoin is never going to reach 3k again. You better sell.
>>
>>2650888
>you buy with both hands!!!
also only brush your teeth every other day, apparently.
>>
File: qqgdvi0s2suy.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qqgdvi0s2suy.png
101KB, 300x300px
>>2650942
>>
>>2650914
ico's are huge opportunity to get rich....... for different levels of scammers.
in the end it will definitely make crypto a bad look. (maybe its better - less normies).

i mean really....there are too damn many ico's popping out of no-where and claiming that they are "eco friendly", "world first in x", better than bitcoin, "cloud computing"
>>
I'll let you in on a secret OP. When I start a short, I start talking shit about the coin on /biz/. I'm not alone, it may seem like we are organised but you can imagine it like 2 teams. the shorters and the longers.
>>
I thought "buy high, sell low" was just a meme
but I swear to God like half of the people here do this

what do you all have to say for yourselves?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.