[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH in the clear. Moving up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

The market bounced from MA50 and the support zone . RSI confirms price reversal and MACD histogram confirms up movement. We have long opportunity and it's time to buy above 280.00 level. Stop orders for long trades should be below 200.00 level. The profit targets are at the downtrend line and the resistance level . We'll have to watch for price action near the downtrend line. Because it's a possible barrier for the up movement and price can reverses from this resistance line and falls lower to the support zone one more time. If the market breaks the downtrend line, we'll get additional confirmation for up movement. Long trades can be opened based on the daily and the hourly charts.
>>
>>2648788
I wouldn't buy at $300 unless you're going to set stops or watch it like a hawk.

Market digested all the questionable news and FUD and bounced back, though.
>>
File: Four-Phases-of-a-Bubble-Graph.png (215KB, 704x506px) Image search: [Google]
Four-Phases-of-a-Bubble-Graph.png
215KB, 704x506px
I hate to be the guy to pull out the meme chart but this sure as fuck looks like the "return to normal" part.
>>
>>2648788

315 and rising
>>
File: 1498378160353.jpg (707KB, 3500x2587px) Image search: [Google]
1498378160353.jpg
707KB, 3500x2587px
>>2648805
give it a week ether will go back down to sub-$250 level
>>
>>2648825
>reminder that any graph can be made to look like this with creative zooming, and that ether could be anywhere on this graph
>>
>>2648845
Sure, but the 40x growth in the past couple month sure as hell makes etherium a good candidate for the meme chart. The flippening almost happened just a few months after the DAO fork incident for chrissakes.
>>
File: nasdaq-comp.gif (39KB, 684x472px) Image search: [Google]
nasdaq-comp.gif
39KB, 684x472px
lel
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.