[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor rising after dropoff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1498675859869.jpg (169KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
1498675859869.jpg
169KB, 1024x537px
Let's say I didn't buy Bancor after the ICO because I'm not a foolish goim.

Does this have the potential to rise?
>>
It kind of depends on what ETH is gonna do but yeah.
>>
File: coins.jpg (94KB, 982x653px) Image search: [Google]
coins.jpg
94KB, 982x653px
>>2648381
ANS doesn't have a developed market people really don't use them, I bet they will again.
>>
File: 2.jpg (65KB, 992x496px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
65KB, 992x496px
>>2648381
mfw I cutout the centralized middle-man and just bought ETH instead
>>
>>2648871
get some bancor to shit will hit at least 50 $
>>
its a typical ICO, most go up after first on exchange, then dip down to a floor, then it will raise again. Few exceptions, but majority follow this path. Which is why most buy into ICO, sell x2-x5 ico price, then buy back lower than ICO to have more supply then they started with and a profit to use in another ICO. (reason many folks dont like ICO's anymore, its a template most use and the ones that dont call it a scam)
>>
>>2648381
they made 150million from the ICO

they will stop caring and move onto other coins now.

the bancor team has done this multipe times
>>
>>2648988
not really you retard
>>
>>2648958
This... I missed out on the ICO but I bought in yesterday at under 3 bucks. Feeling pretty good about it. Really high potential.
>>
>>2648394
This.

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS,

BNT WILL FOLLOW THE PRICE OF ETH.
>>
File: 1494093179130.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494093179130.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>2648916
when will it do that? i need to make 500 into 1500 in a month
>>
>>2649100
I guarantee that if it does go to 50$, it'll take a while. It'll be a long term hold.

Daytrade or try to game the pumps. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
>>
>>2649060
it will AT LEAST follow the price of ETH you dumb fuck.

if their network effects kick in, it will OUTPERFORM eth.

how fucking hard is it to understand that this is the easiest investment of 2017....(if you're bullish on eth)
>>
>>2649154
this holy fuck. yall niggas dumb
>>
>>2649154
this.

It's a sleeping giant. I also know for a fact that Peter Thiel is invested. That girl you guys keep posting, she worked at Founder Fund.

>pic attached

Do some research on Founders Fund and get back to me.
>>
>>2649721
Hahahah no idea about Peter, but Bancor is definitely the most solid investment of 2017, so wouldn't be surprised.

I've actually hung out with Luke from founders fund a couple times, should ask him if he's in on it too...
>>
>>2649769
they are.
>>
>>2648916
>(((they're))) rich
>you're not
>typical goyim thinking that (((they're))) going to share the wealth with you.
>>
>>2649782
>m-m-muh joos

ok bud.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.