[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just put 30% of my portfolio into this at 227k. Did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (64KB, 1813x471px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
64KB, 1813x471px
I just put 30% of my portfolio into this at 227k. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>2647769

You did not. This coin could shoot to thousands overnight due to its backing. Research a little you fuckhead.
>>
>>2647769
judging from that chart no, looks like it's about to break out soon.
>>
>>2647769

If you put 30% of your portfolio in at 227 then you are at 1000% right now...

I put a significant amount of my portfolio in at 5500k...
>>
>>2647769
No, NMR is pretty good. It spiked and crashed hard in its first week but that was likely because the rest of the coin market was shaky, it'll stabalize and grow now.

My only regret with buying NMR is that I got in today at $45, and not yesterday when it was at about $35.
>>
>>2647793
don't presume that I haven't researched it at all before buying it.
I'm actually 100% confident that the NMR company has been a really good investment but I'm just not sure if the NMR coins will gain much more in value. The initial spike has been pure Renaissance hype and BTC crash fear.
Their whole idea of getting a meta model through the blockchain is genius desu
>>
If NMR is simply a token that data scientists use to stake their predictions:

A) Why the fuck is this coin being traded on exchanges. Aka, why would a non-data scientist want to come in contact with this token?

B) Why would it be worth investing in this coin if the performance of the hedge fund is not reflected in the token's value?

I love the *idea* behind Numer.ai, but I can't for the life of me figure out what this token is good for
>>
>>2648107
>but I can't for the life of me figure out what this token is good for
it's just another way for data scientists to get paid.

And to answer both of your questions at once: speculation.
Purely speculative reasons aren't bad though. The coin has a use (data scientists use it) and it's still uncertain if the coin is deflationary (1.2m coins are released but the upper limit is 21m) and considering that about 10k coins get released each week and it is unknown how many get burned by failed data scientists it's possible that some data scientists will have to buy NMR to continue or increase their staking, which will in turn guarantee a demand for that coin.

I would have went all in if their companies success was relative to the coin value though.
>>
File: file.png (94KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
94KB, 228x221px
>its going back down
>>
File: mxLudyhs.jpg (24KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
mxLudyhs.jpg
24KB, 387x387px
>constant negative trend
>orders piling up on sell side
>buyers panicking
it's.. it's.. going to break out soon
>>
>>2651066
Yeah the longer I look at this the less likely it seems it will break out. The inflation is just too big. And too many people want to cash out. (AKA scientists) so it's value will go lower and lower if you have to keep dealing with waves after waves of people selling.
>>
There is also no buy support anymore since people want to CASH OUT FAST. You just see more and more people cashing out but nobody wants to buy anymore.

And even if they hold they prob have a set goals in mind like 50$ a coin so it will keep hovering around there.

I'm planning to HODL until some news comes and makes normie buy and then unload my bags on them
>>
bag locked at .03

just give it to me straight /biz/, how fucked am I
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.