[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold or buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (1).jpg (21KB, 623x236px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
21KB, 623x236px
What are you going to do with your CFI? Are you going to buy ICOs or insure? What do you think of x8currency?
>>
>>2644642
Both
Fuck you
I don't like you
>>
>>2644642
I'm waiting for this piece of shit coin to go up a bit so I can sell it without a loss.
>>
I've got 20k of these, might sell some at 50k sats. This coin is going up, sorry for the people who were too dumb to wait until it bottomed out to buy
>>
Once it hits adoption even once it's going to skyrocket

ICO's are so incredibly speculated, building a platform to host them when a new coin is coming out every week is genius
>>
>>2645845
CFI isn't a platform though. It's a gatekeeper.

>>2644642
x8 is what makes me interested in CFI. Hope the price stays low so I can accumulate in time
>>
>>2644642
What are the benefits of having a priority pass
>>
>>2646084
You can buy x8currency first.
>>
>>2646166
What the fuck is that shit and why is it special
>>
>>2646292
it's like USDT but tied to 8 currencies to make it more stable. Good idea as a safe haven, but why buy them at the ICO? The shit is tied to fiat. It can't moon, can it?
>>
>>2646370
This is from the team on reddit:
"Hello. Our crowdsale will issue fintech tokens. Their holders will participate on the financial benefits of the x8 enterprise. There will be an entrance fee of 1% to x8. This amount will be used always to purchase fintech tokens on the market, thus generating demand for them. Additionally 30% of the yield x8 will generate is also reserved for the same purpose. It is our priority to make fintech tokens an attractive asset, just as it is our priority to make x8 the ultimate currency in terms of stability and security."

So basically the 1% fee will be used to buyback x8 on the market. Not sure if they then get destroyed or what. I won't be investing because I think you're kind of right, but the team thinks they have an answer for that, they just couldn't communicate it that well.
>>
>>2646370

Well during a crash you might want to invest all your shitcoins into something safe.

As tradition has shown us most of the exchanges fail their mechanics to CASH OUT. Leaving you with holes in your crypto-pockets.

Converting to CFI will mitigate your loss by a lot.

At least thats how I see it.
>>
This cannot wait to sell this fucking bag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.