[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOON?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

This is crazy shit right now.
>>
redpill me on bancor
>>
>>2644290
Bancor CANT moon
>>
>>2644304
This.
>>
>>2644298
it's a scam.
https://medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
>>
>>2644304
>it has a price floor
>hurr durr it can't moon
>>
>>2644342
https://blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505

get fucked idiot
>>
>>2644487
Lol whatever they can come up with that guy is right, they can take your tokens away as they want, in addition to that they are jews so i am sure they'll want one day
>>
>pump incoming at 12

This is obviously a fake buy wall, once people put massive orders above that, the whale cancel it and dump his bags.
>>
>>2644525
So exactly like Ether you mean?
>>
>>2644342
lol, what next? gonna dick-ride emin?

nobancs are so salty goddamn. just get over yourself and buy some already. YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
File: IMG_9112.jpg (232KB, 1080x1080px)
IMG_9112.jpg
232KB, 1080x1080px
>>2644290
BNT to $20
>>
>>2644525
this has been common knowledge since day 1.

I would rather they maintain some level of control for the first few months, to avoid a DAO-like situation.

they have plans to make it 100% trustless and immutable in the future.
>>
File: steelhandsupreme.jpg (509KB, 1024x682px)
steelhandsupreme.jpg
509KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>2644290
this shit is below ICO price. lmao
>>
File: BancorWillRise.png (46KB, 1180x224px) Image search: [Google]
BancorWillRise.png
46KB, 1180x224px
Dumping BNT redpill images.

Save and share.

>>
>>2644566
every coin is below it's price from 2 weeks ago you spastic. We just had a bloodshed.

#2 redpill image
>>
>>2644597
am I supposed to know or care about who that is? lmao
>>
>>2644566
lol it's up in ETH you fucking retard. if you're tracking your investments in fiat you are a fucking moron. (or you're bearish on crypto, in which case, why the fuck are you even here?)
>>
File: og_image.png (10KB, 400x400px)
og_image.png
10KB, 400x400px
Should i dump SC for BNT?
I own a significant amount of SC i got when it was at 200 sats, but honestly i dont see it going any higher than this anytime soon, high market cap, soon ASICS will be released meanwhile BNT is expected to rise, should i dump SC for BNT
>>
>>2644612
No, because you are too retarded to actually research coins, instead you browse an anime board for tips on making money and hope for best.

That is why you are piss poor. FUD'n coins doesn't make you rich. Faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-160146.png (236KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-160146.png
236KB, 1080x2220px
Am i going to make it /biz
Bought sc when it was at 200 sats so i am comfy holding them
>>
Damn, I wanted a thread about MOON. I've been slinging it around for PIGGY, ESP2 and 1337. This is a thread about your dismal kike scam.
>>
>>2645040
You need more bancs
>>
>>2645040
I'd buy more Bancor, and look into QRL.

Overall pretty decent. Won't be buying any lambos soon, but its all about the % gains i suppose
>>
>>2644714
you're right but bancor is a shit scam

its literally 300 lines of code on top of ethereum, stop shilling your vaporware
>>
>>2645154
ahahahahah this argument again?

stay salty, filthy nobanc
>>
>>2645219
sorry you got scammed buddy

P.S stop using ICOs to get rich quick, you're only losing money and hurting the market by investing in shit you don't know or care about
>>
>>2644652
SC is way overvalued atm, i suggest you get some SJCX if you believe in a cloud-storage blockchain. Yes, get BNT if you plan to hold long term
>>
>>2645244
>hurr durr 300 lines of code
>you're only losing money and hurting the market by investing in shit you don't know or care about

hahahaahahahahahahah
>>
fuck I should have jumped in on that wall
>>
wall is down, I repeat, wall down
>>
>>2644290
If you're buying in, buy from the smart contract. The price on this link is the actual price -- like if you were buying a product from a retailer. This is because they will buy it back from you. The price on exchanges is speculative. It's like buying a product second hand from ebay. https://blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
>>
Hahahahaha nobancs on suicide watch lmfao
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.