[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Bitcoin is the digital equivalent of gold, what crypto do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1494832452255.jpg (28KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494832452255.jpg
28KB, 500x366px
If Bitcoin is the digital equivalent of gold, what crypto do you bet will be the digital equivalent of everyday usage?
>>
>>2643305
probably something like dash
>>
>>2643305
Litecoin.
>>
File: Galia-Benartzi.png (821KB, 975x975px) Image search: [Google]
Galia-Benartzi.png
821KB, 975x975px
bancor
>>
The first will be some coin locked to fiats value like USDT just because it will be easy for nomies to understand and it will be released by a bank.
Beyond that I has no idea, people are so use to fiat and inflation I don't know if the majority will ever get tired of being screwed.
>>
>>2643312

this, as it is essentially just bitcoin with faster transactions.
>>
>>2643305
Litecoin
>>
>>2643305
it doesnt exist yet
>>
>>2643305

Digibyte
Invest now, thank me later
>>
>>2643311
Dash premined scam
>>2643312
>>2643327
Litecoin is silver
>>2643314
Scamcoin
>>2643353
Got hacked twice.
>>
>>2643317
That already exists. It's called fiat
>>
>>2643314
This. The protocol will bring mass adoption.
>>
>>2643317
>The first will be some coin locked to fiats value like USDT
There will be a bancor token for this.
>>
>>2643305
Here's an answer OP >>2643314
but not necessarily the only answer... Thats all i have to say
>>
Bitcoin is gonna be both.What people dont understand is that any "usage" coin is a coin that will have the highest amount of transactions on it, as in it will be used the most. The most scalable and biggest coin will be and continues to be bitcoin.
The only reason Other coins have not yet felt difficulties in terms of scalability is because they are not popular.
Bitcoin is simply conservative because it needs to uphold a reputation.
It will scale conservatively and in 10 years it will not linger be a speculative coin and will thus be usable and its transaction costs will be cheap.
>>
File: ioc.png (130KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
ioc.png
130KB, 634x486px
IO Coin

>Dedicated to building a block chain ecosystem built for enterprise grade adoption.
>KMPG & IBM influence to facilitate this adoption.
>Many meetings in the wings with banks and private investment firms.
>Project sunrise collaboration undisclosed company which aims to tackle the real problems stopping block chain from reaching a wider audience.

IOC has a nascent order book, waiting to explode, don't miss the easiest 10x ever this summer.
>>
>>2643305
STEEM
>>
>>2643624
Shhhhh
>>
LTC
The rest is shitcoins pretending to be the next bitcoin but bringing nothing new
>>
>>2643624
>that volume

keep your bags
>>
>>2643305
SNT
>>
Decred has a chance
>>
>>2643305
DGB
>>
>>2643812
You just described LTC
>>
X8currency
>>
>>2643305
Beginning to appreciate the stability of LTC.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.