[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you can cash out just a tiny bit and order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1483164376383.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483164376383.png
198KB, 550x535px
>tfw you realize you can cash out just a tiny bit and order cocaine from alphabay

someone tell me to not do this
>>
I'd suggest ritalin, or adderal.
>>
File: qt.png (475KB, 520x733px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
475KB, 520x733px
>>2642955
embrace it
>>
I don't get drugs. How can something be so good that you simply must literally sniff dusty shit up your nose, or how can something be so good that you absolutely have to stick a fucking needle into your vein?
>>
>>2642967
This. Never taken cocaine but it seems like a largely useless drug. Go for adderal.
>>
>>2642955
It's illegal.
>>
>>2642981
because you've never done them you faggot.
>>
>>2642984
I think using drugs is dumb but this is literally the dumbest argument I have ever heard.
>>
>>2642955
80% of Cocaine is cut with the cattle deworming medicine Levamisole.
80% of retarded cokeheads claim THEIRS is clean however. They know their guy after all.
>>
Why do coke, when you could be doing math?

HNNNNNNGGGG
>>
>>2642992
There's nothing to be proud about doing drugs. You're literally a bottom of the barrel subhuman if you do illicit substances. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>2642955
i had cocaine once and it was shit. whats the deal?
>>
File: image382.gif (25KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
image382.gif
25KB, 475x356px
>>2643001
My nigga
>>
>>2643002
who said anyone's proud of it you moron? you're just boring as shit to have never tried something fun. go hug your waifu.
>>
mdma is much better
>>
File: 1489685004528.jpg (46KB, 550x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489685004528.jpg
46KB, 550x444px
>>2642981

you have a very limited perception of the extent that human emotion can be felt, there are peaks in it that you cannot fathom until you've experienced them
>>
>>2642981
Try it faggot.
>>2642984
It's not useless, it's the prime export of Colombia and it's a classy fucking drug. No one gets arrested for cocaine, elites do it and it's a good rush. The problem is quantity and it's established stimulant abuse == hyperactive sex == more risky shit.
>>2642999
Easy as fuck to test, the biggest issue is gasoline. It's used as a solvent to separate the coca from the coca leaves via alkaloid extraction. This shit is really really inexpensive in South America/Mexico. A kilo is barely $600. All cutting comes at the dealer closest to you.
>>2643002
Bullshit. Meth is legal in the USA for ADHD and Narclopesy, yet look at the Meth Heads.
>>
>>2643001
Do speed and math
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős
>>
If you just need grocery money or and can hustle that shit really easy and safely I could see how its tempting since you could essentially 2-3x your money again from selling the drugs. I'd go legit for large amounts.

if your gonna get coke on AB though, major fucking tip here for you bro I'd recommend onespot. great prices about $44/g and def top tier stuff in my location. very sexy looking stuff
>>
>>2642967
OP here, Im already prescribed adderall
>>
Anyone here in Australia ordered off alphabay?
Just wanna buy some weed cos never tried it before..
But the downside is I legit work at a post office so I don't want all my co-workers and especially my boss finding out I've been ordering drugs.
>>
itt, anons getting honeypot'd for 30 minutes ox exaltation
>>
File: rick-james-7[1].jpg (31KB, 948x531px) Image search: [Google]
rick-james-7[1].jpg
31KB, 948x531px
>>2642955

do it faggot
its a hell of a drug
>>
>>2642981
Cocaine is shit, it's only real use is to undrunk and unfatigue you, that's an anti-drug in a sense.
>>
>>2642955
DMT / mushrooms are objectively better and considered the safest of the 'illegal' drugs.

By far the best risk to reward ratio imo.
>>
is phenibut the god tier of drugs

>legal
>cheap
>lasts a long time
>basically a casual version of MDMA
>>
>>2643345
It's pretty good yeah but you can only use it 1 or 2 times a week realistically
>>
>>2643378
you can do a dose of 1mg every other morning, once you feel your tolerance has built up just take a 2 week break
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.