[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ do for health insurance? Do you have a job that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1489669173942.jpg (105KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1489669173942.jpg
105KB, 990x1400px
What does /biz/ do for health insurance?

Do you have a job that provides coverage?
Do you buy it yourself out of pocket?
Are you on a gubmint gibmedat program?
Is it free (payed for with taxes) in your country?
>>
>>2640975

I just don't get sick.

t. Amerifat
>>
>>2641046
Same, but I still have to pay for shit insurance because of OBAMA
>>
>>2640975
>Do you have a job that provides coverage?
>Do you buy it yourself out of pocket?
>Are you on a gubmint gibmedat program?
>Is it free (payed for with taxes) in your country?

German here.
The amount I pay is low, considering that I could catch ebolaids and get a good treatment without paying a dime.
>>
>>2640975
I'm a digital nomad.
I enrolled in language school in JApan to live my weeaboo dream, and I get qualified for healh insurancce.

I also don't tell them of my sick gainz. Probably illegal.

But yeah, work online, school is pretty much bullshit. Talking about $900/month for a 1LDK 4 mins from a station 2 mins from a 7-11 and 10 mins from my school. The school is about 5K/6 months and it's in a university so its more legit.

I don't suggest it. Philippines you can buy your way into the best care. Doctors are 5-10$ per session. Ritalin is $30 per month.

Thailand is cheaper, about 15$ OTC. 20mg/30.

But yeah.
>>
>>2640975
My job provides free health insurance, but I have to pay up to several thousand out of the pocket in costs before the insurance kicks in.
>>
I work a job that provides health insurance. And it provides one of the cheapest rates of any job for full coverage from a top tier company (Blue Cross Blue Shield). I pay about 20 dollars a pay period which translates to about 1300 dollars a year for compete medical coverage on a PPO. Also includes dental/vision on separate providers terms.

It's awesome but I'll probably be switching jobs so that deal will be gone. I'm staying in the same line of work and almost all employers in my field have good health benefits but not nearly as good on price where I'm currently at.
>>
Eat healthy.
>>
>>2642218
>work online
elaborate please. I want to know how to live off internet money and invest all the spare change in cryptos
>>
>>2642320
1. Have skills.
2. Have skills.

Or get a resume that extends skills and put on indeed .

First step: Be an first world citizen. USA/UK/Canadian. If you're not, you're probably a loser and can't get good money except business outsource shit.

Step two, find out what you want to do. Copy good resumes, post fake posts on craigslist, hackernews, weworkremotely, whatever. Sure, this may cost $$$, but you need to be able to have someone to properly mimic.

Stage fake interviews, get the info you need, tell them you'll be in touch. Send a rejection email 2-3 days later.

With your newly set skills, and memorization of interview, you go and do the same thing. Accept a 20% less salary.

Done.

That's what I did and outsource work to filipinos.

My work was originally remote based, I then just got a few more shitty tech support gigs and outsourced it to filipinos with fiber.

So, yeah, some people make money on fiverr shit, but the filipinos I met who do that, drive the market down and are happy making $20/day. The entry/mid office work in Philippines is only $500-600 a month, even in the capital region.

Or, you know, just search for remote jobs on jobsites
>>
>>2640975
i have strange feeling that i seen this art style.
hmmmmm
>>
>>2642356

Thanks for employing my countrymen

t. pinoy
>>
File: the-matrix-punch-600.jpg (74KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-punch-600.jpg
74KB, 600x358px
>>2642465
>So, yeah, some people make money on fiverr shit, but the filipinos I met who do that, drive the market down and are happy making $20/day. The entry/mid office work in Philippines is only $500-600 a month, even in the capital region.
>Thanks for employing my countrymen
>>
>>2640975
>Is it free (payed for with taxes) in your country?
This.
>>
I just use the NHS. They're pretty shit though unless you've broken your leg.

Actually... I think these days they'd probably not even diagnose that correctly.
>>
I pay $90 a month through work for god tier health and dental
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.