[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkfag Here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: ark-welcome.png (5KB, 313x250px) Image search: [Google]
ark-welcome.png
5KB, 313x250px
Arkbros, I think we are gonna get BTFO by TenX.
https://www.tenx.tech/
>Connects blockchains
>Actually creating a physical card system to spend crypto
>Industry support including from PayPal and Vitalik himself
We're fucked, but if any fellow arkbros wanna explain how we're not, please do. Ark might be too little too late at this point.
Also, http://www.investopedia.com/news/could-tenx-make-cryptocurrency-usable/
>Investopedia article
>>
>>2639918
whales got a lot of ark

probably got a few more good pumps before were completely fucked
>>
>>2639918
Yeah, I'm seriously considering just putting in a sell order for 33k and getting rid of all my ark at this point (2.2k ark).
>>
Ark does more than just allowing currencies to be exchanged, that's just one part of it
>>
>>2639982
Ok man. Give me one thing that Ark has going for it that TenX does not... I mean, this literally kills any of Ark's chances of becoming mainstream or legitimate. I'm not even fudding, and I don't even own any TenX. I just found out about this product today. I mean, there is literally a video of them using TenX to buy a meal from McDonalds. How are we not fucked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjngOjwOrew
>>
>>2639982
Yes this...
>>2640005
>>
>>2640023
Umm... what? I'm honestly trying to have a civil discussion here.
>>
>>2640005
Onlly thing I can think is maybe one is beta max and the other is VHS. Beta came out first, was better but VHS won out. Bad comparison but I am definitely sinking money into TenX regardless.
>>
>>2639889
but does it have the delegate meme?
>>
>>2640030
Me too, I would like answers from Ark bros who know more than I do. I mean I've read both TenX and Arks white papers but TenX is further along. I am on both their slack groups but ultimately we all wanna pick the fastest/best horse.
>>
>>2640005
tenx = payment

ark = everyone gets their own blockchain on button press, these blockchains can interact with one another in more ways than just exchanging currencies.
Example: Insurance company wants to use a blockchain for logging case information storage, Bank wants to use blockchain for storing their own information. Insurance company requests info from bank. Instead of having both bank and insurance company run on same blockchain (which leads to bloat and downtime, see ethereum) they get their own blockchain with ark, and can do the exchange of information without using offchain services

Invest in both desu
>>
>>2640005
cooler logo
>>
>>2639889

> Hello Fellow Arkbros
TenX shill, get the fuck out. Last thing the crypto market needs right now is another ICO ethereum token with an outrageous cap.
>>
>>2640128
Kill yourself bro. I'm an ark enthusiast and don't own any tenx. You can check the ark discord for proof I'm not lying.
>>
>>2640094

Ok, ARK now has my attention.
>>
>>2640094
That was the plan all along, this helps put it into perspective better, thanks.
>>
>>2640094
how would making blockchains increase the value of the ARK tokens?
>>
>>2640094
I don't know, TenX has Interchain, or the COMIT network, that will be used to bridge all the blockchains as well.

http://www.comit.network/
>>
>>2640173
btw, how is tenx gonna account for taxes on gains and shit?
ps fuck the FED
>>
>>2640195
I'm not really sure. It's a new concept and they just had their ICO, which raised 34 million in 7 minutes. And I agree, fuck the fed.
>>
>>2640173
COMIT = transactions, specifically payment

not "when X on blockchain Y happens then do A on blockchain B"
>>
>>2640244
That does have some pretty practical applications now that I think about it. And I guess one other benefit of Ark is that it isn't an ethereum token. You're right, I'll continue to hold my ark. Missed out on the TenX ICO anyway.
>>
>>2640138

Ok, explain to me how TenX is going to connect blockchains.

TenX doesn't even have a blockchain, it's only a fucking ethereum token.

They are just making a service that accepts payments in different crypto currencies. There are dozen of these already, but I guess you haven't heard of them because they haven't done a heavily marketed ICO.

The TenX token is not even meant to the used as currency for payment. It's a pseudo-share in their company, because retards will throw money at any well marketed ICO and government regulations have yet to put a lid on them.

And if you really want to invest into a payment processing company, go buy stocks. ICO tokens are not stocks and you are being duped because no one on this board does any research.
>>
>>2640172
You use the Ark mainnet when you use the tokens. The mainnet is kept minimal so it can be fast, the mainnet is then used to access the actual data held in the sidechains/Smartbridged-blockchains
>>
>>2640288
but how does that increase the value of the ARK tokens?
t. brainlet
>>
>>2640285
Listen, I don't really know much about TenX, I just recently found out about it and it seemed like a direct competitor to ark's platform of "consumer adoption." The responses in this thread made me rethink my position. So thanks.
>>
>>2640310
More services/sidechains that rely on the mainnet, the more demand there is for ark. higher demand = higher price
>>
>>2640310
more services/startups using blockchains => more services/startups wanting their own blockchain => more services/startups wanting to connect and interact => demand => price rises
>>
>>2640310
Well I mean you gotta have the tokens to vote for the delegates (which are Ark's "miners"). The more ark you have, the more return the delegates give you.
>>
does TenX have something similar to Ark's delegate thing? If Ark is the only one doing payouts then that's a clear advantage
>>
File: 1454458018344-1.png (105KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1454458018344-1.png
105KB, 362x492px
>>2639918
>>
>>2640407
TenX is just an ethereum token, so idk how or if mining/DPoS is possible.

But DPoS is definitely the best for scaling.
>>
>>2639918
what the fuck
>>
>>2640005
>>2639889
is it on bitrex o yobit?
>>
File: leavethearkbe.jpg (13KB, 218x278px) Image search: [Google]
leavethearkbe.jpg
13KB, 218x278px
>>
TenX is just another overvalued worthless ethereum token. Ark is a blockchain that allows for push-button deployable blockchains to be created instantly. These blockchains will be able to communicate with each other through smartbridge technology. To put it simply, if ark gets off the ground floor the moon isn't even our final destination.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.