[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, Wanna go for a little ride to the moon with me? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1498577687523.png (144KB, 400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498577687523.png
144KB, 400x900px
Hey anon, Wanna go for a little ride to the moon with me? You don't have to tell anyone, it'll be our little secret promise hehe
>>
dude shut the fuck up

Everyone knows about RDD already and whats going to happen etc
We're holding

but shit like this makes me want to unload my bag
>>
>>2639285
Right?

anybody who isnt already holding is going to flat out just miss the train no matter if it comes tomorrow, or a week from now. they have made the choice not to buy in.

these threads dont do anything but deter people.

make a useful thread, like one about possible uses of Redd-ID or some shit.
>>
Have any of biz's pet shitcoins EVER mooned?
>>
>>2639328
well... this went from 5 sats to here.
so yeah, but its also going to go up a lot more over time as the devs release Redd-ID.

also DGB mooned as well. NOW THAT was a full fledged shitcoin.
>>
>>2639328
DGB might have come down a bunch, but there were a bunch of threads saying to buy at 100 sats. There were also people saying to buy when RDD was at 5 and XVG around 7-10.
>>
>>2639363
yeah, I fucked up and missed that boat.

It really is tough to tell when somebody is actually trying to help out vs pump and dump shills.
>>
>>2639328
BITBEAN at 11
BAY at 300
ARK at > 11000
>>
>>2639328
oh member XRP at 700 sats?
>>
I'll go to the moon with you Op, I'll go with anyone or anything right now
>>
>>2639427
YEEEEAH I Meeeeembaaa
Meeeembaaa Sta Waaaaars?
>>
I've mostly been ignoring RDD threads because it looks too memeish.

Why should I put money into RDD?
>>
>>2639328

Yeah. Plenty of them.

Bitbean, DGB from 100 sats, RDD from 5 sats, Ripple from dirt cheap

It does moon but I think you missed out on all of them because you just asked that question LMAO

Hope you make it tho cheers
>>
>>2639536
I'm actually a newfag so I made an inflammatory post to get some information
>>
Holy shit shut the fuck up about this coin. The constant and systematic shilling about it makes me extremely skeptical. It's like there's countless bagholders just desperate to unload their RDD when it goes up.
>>
>>2639530
honestly? because its a super low price from all this crashing and when Redd-ID comes out this year it will moon really fucking hard and you can sell.
>>
>>2639766

Wouldn't Redd-ID coming out just be the start?

I dunno, just my opinion.
Because once people start to use it thats when it'll REALLY moon
>>
>>2639800
Possibly, but Im just highlighting the reasons its a good time to buy.

Price is on the floor, everybody knows its going up into the 200's maybe way higher. no reason not to stick a toe in.
>>
>>2639530
For me it's the low price and actual concept behind it, with an aim at social media which has huge potential. Could go to Mars, or could go to hell. Who the fuck knows

But as with all coins, the key is to get in quick and position yourself just incase.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.