[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massive penny stock Fraud - DOLV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0015.jpg (54KB, 697x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
54KB, 697x663px
Hey, I've discovered a massive fraud going on with a penny stock, DOLV, and the promoters are downvoting the evidence. I feel like you're all good people and will upvote this so that it is visible and potentially helps people from losing money as I did myself. Any other insight you can provide would be great as this is $48 million dollar market cap, so MASSIVE fraud if this is a pump and dump which I suspect it is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/6jwixl/dolv_accounting_firm_change_facts_of_firm/
>>
>>2639261
>I feel like you're all good people
what in the world ever gave you that impression
>>
>I feel like you're all good people
not the place for you faggot
>>
>he doesn't trade in a market where pump and dumps are not only legal but encouraged

i mean i stay out of them but , git crypto
>>
Wow, ok, nevermind - you're all bad people... Anyway... thanks for the lack of help. And yea, I'd heard good things about litecoin.
>>
File: shocked.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>2639261
Un. Fucking. Believable. Do they have no shame? Scamming people like this. It's just uhh. You'd think something as high brow as a penny stock would have some integrity. I recommend you document EVERYTHING and send the evidence to the SEC. They will surely stop this, eventually, and adjust their regulations to ensure people like this get caught before they manage to steal investors money. This will be the LAST penny stock to scam investors.
>>
>>2639553
Leave and never bring this shit to biz again you faggot. No one fucking cares about retards getting scammed by a penny stock. They deserve it
>>
Again, thank you all for being shitty people, appreciate it. Apparently only humanity is in /pol , and yes SEC/FBI does investigate and go after P&D perpetrators. Again, thanks for spending time here spitting vile for no reason. Good stuff
>>
>>2639795
This is biz, this is PnD central. No one gives a fuck you white knight faggot. Sorry you lost all 2,000 of ur neet bucks gambling on a penny stock
>>
You guys like the word "faggot" to much, lol. Well good luck with your scams and such..
>>
I know a guy who took his company public, the promoters put out fake news about deals with 7/11 and the military. He got 3 years in prison
>>
Yeah i mean DOLV has a market cap of 45 Mil, I'm pretty sure the SEC/law enforcement care.. Thanks for the affirmation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.