[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CFI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: cofound-it.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cofound-it.png
11KB, 200x200px
Today I drop these bags. Convince me otherwise.
>>
idiot, one of the ICOs they host is getting out soon, this shit is mooning in a couple months, its already recovering to the level they had 3-4 days ago. Also for every new ICO under them they gonna moon
>>
>>2639121
This
>>
>>2639121
Can you tl;dr he purpose of CFI ?
>>
>>2639212
fuck you do your own research

basically its like an ICO incubator & VC gateway to ICOs. This shit is gonna 100x by december. I have 3/4 of my portfolio there
>>
>>2639107
At least wait until the first ICO to dump.
Dumb, it's only a couple days away.
>>
>>2639212
>muh 5k
>muh icos
>muh lambo
It's that simple.
>>
>>2639107
OP, after what happened if you sell now you are a brainlet
>>
I'm an idiot with a sub-5k bag. Torn between dropping once I make profit or getting into dem ICOs
>>
>>2639107

>dapowerplay
>musiconomi
>x8currency

Two days to Priority Pass month and you're offloading? Don't be a jumpy idiot anon.
>>
>>2639107
Don't drop it, give it to me. I've been holding it for some days, after buying it low. I'll sell as soon as I get x1000% profit.
>>
Sell it please, make it go back to 7k
>>
>>2639303
i have 15k cfi's, how do i get priority pass?
>>
>>2639364

Just hodl. The fact that you have more than 5000CFI means you are on your road to qualification for the crowdsales in July (X8 Currency and Musiconomi), but we still have to wait for the devs to inform us when the links for validating (whitelisting) our CFI holding wallets will be up, so that we can at least know where to send our CFI tokens if say, the exchange (Bittrex and Liqui) wallets are not acceptable (especially for those hodling on exchanges).
>>
>>2639449
awesome. How many do you have broseph?
>>
>>2639107
Pour into ICN
>>
>>2639502

>X8 muh ultimate safe haven

6100, just more than enough to qualify. I think it's an interesting platform, and I'm looking at tapping into the other projects by the time I increase my BTC stash trading on jejcoins.
>>
>>2639596
sounds good, that X8 sounds intredasting
>>
>>2639607

With all this crypto volatility, it's a fab concept.
>>
Just noticed they bumped the date of their first ICO to next Wednsday. Pump delayed.
>>
File: 1-CkYf91h_D5N_o_9FkGU-_Q.png (96KB, 862x866px) Image search: [Google]
1-CkYf91h_D5N_o_9FkGU-_Q.png
96KB, 862x866px
>X8

There are two tokens. X8 Fintech token (behaves similarly to a share of the central bank) and X8currency (a currency issued by the central bank - the product of the central bank). These examples were used for easier understanding.

X8 FinTech token will not be a stable token, will not be a currency and will not be 100% asset backed. Investments will go into infrastructure and to establish business for the coming product X8currency.

X8currency will be safe and stable currency, 100% cash & gold backed. Low rate of return, safe but positive growth and vast liquidity. This will be a currency or money.
>>
Hmmmm. Should I buy 20,000 more of these? This has proably bottomed out and its gotta pump with the icos coming right? Small market cap, ok circulating supply... Anyone else buy recently?
>>
>>2639824
Yeah buy hurry the fuck up. I fucked up, bought like 4 days ago at .23, then it raised to .30, i should have sold there but didnt, they it dipped to .17 the past few days, should have rebought there if i sold at 30 but didnt, oh well, I'd buy now.
>>
>>2639824

Buy. It's a sure project, and I'm no shill. Cofound.it is a manifestation of cryptocurrency evolution. Also, you can sell when it moons as expected this coming July as an exit strategy if you don't want to go long.
>>
>>2639107
WAIT
let me dump my bags first
>>
>>2639937
You can't time the market, don't beat yourself up. You bought in when you could and it's clear you'll end up making a profit so don't stress.
>>
Dropped my bags the day after it came out. I'd recommend you all do the same. This coin is literally pointless and does nothing. The only reason people give it any attention is because its affiliated with iconomi .
>>
>>2639944
>>2640406
dayum such contrast. Surely this is at least a nobrainer short-term hold though?
>>
>>2640444
Well, if ppl want to shill it, fine, but try to step back and look at this coin objectively. Use your pea brain for a second. Cfi is basically a middle man , that hosts ico's or whatever, and they get a cut of the profits. Now why would any coin worth a shit want to have a middle man like this when they can host it themselves? Look at the upcoming ico's lined up with cfi , none are worth a shit. No big, promising project is going to use them
>>
>>2640489
It doesn't matter, there's still going to be a bounce in June, Better to wait a few days and drop the bags around the 7th.
>>
>>2640444

You can say that.

>>2640541

Fair projection.

To be honest, there has been a general crypto slump recently (especially in the month of June) and that's why everyone is net negative about all coins, including the ones that have great potential like CFI. If CFI came out before March this year, it could have easily xed several times over, the way coins like Cripple did. With all this FUD in the air at the moment, I'll suggest everyone think long term here. Just saying, but CFI currently could be where ETH was around this time last year. Who ever envisaged ETH hitting $400 so soon? The months leading to December 2017 still could prove to be satisfactorily profitable. It's only been a correction. Be positive lads.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.