[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortune 500 Lemonde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498349156689.jpg (5KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
1498349156689.jpg
5KB, 240x201px
K so tl'dr I have an interview tomorrow and the recruiter wants to know how I would make a lemonade stand into a fortune 500 company. I know I have to present a hypothetical ROI but I need idea that seem feasible enough to get this started. What would you guys say would be the most legit(or illigal) way of doing this?
>>
>>2638962
Burn down the competition
>>
>>2638962
marketing
make lemonade stand packages for people to invest into
sell at break even to start
have standards and make it a franchise
have people go out and ensure consistency
>>
>>2638962
Tell him he's a retard and to stick his impossible hypothetical up his ass.

I would get up and walk out of any interview that asked me retarded shit like this.

>Hurr how u turn lemonade stand into F500 company?
>Durr if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be
>Sell me this pencil :D

No, how about you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>2639045
Yeah I know its retarded but desperate times require desperate measures so I have to sit through this bullshit and give them a good answer.

Debating on saying I wouldn't move forward with creating a fortune 500 lemonade business because it would never work and the ROI would be dog shit
>>
>>2639045
>If you where tree what kind of tree would you be?

Top kek
>>
tell him that's a retarded question and that's impossible. is any fortune 500 company selling lemonade? no because you can't become a fortune 500 company with fucking lemonade. and if you somehow would become a big company you would either get bought buy a big company (like nestlé) or they would bully you out of the market. if you tell him you can make it a fortune 500 company you will fail the interview immediately, this is an obvious trick question to see if you can think for yourself.
>>
Loyalty card stamped on each purchase, 10 stamps gets ya a free tool suck from the local beany
>>
>>2638962
you need some fucking great lemonade that's for sure
>>
>sell lemonade stand
>use money to buy AntShares
>wait 2 years
>purchase fortune 500 company and make yourself CEO
>>
>make lemonade stand
>Introducing Lemoncoin ICO
>Lemoncoin uses the blockchain to provide secure and instant decentralized lemonade
>10,000 ETH raised in 24h
>become Fortune500 company
>>
>>2638962
Turn lemonade stand into lemonade lounge
Attract millenials
Harvest data via free WiFi
Sell data
>>
>>2639264
I never realized how much i hate centralized lemonade until now
>>
>>2639071
Do not do this, you won't get the job because that answer sucks

Tell them you'd franchise it, take a pay cut in the beginning to get franchises built up and then scale into highly populated urban areas
>>
>>2638962
LaaS. Lemonade as a service. Decentralized, running on the blockchain. Node-to-node encryption to avoid lemon-stealing whores. Mascot is a cute lemon with big eyes and big smile, to appeal to the masses.

Start small, emphasize the artisanal process using only local, organic, gluten-free lemons. Create pop-up shops in major cities that only last a week or two, to fuel the buzz. Limit supply in order to increase demand. The lemonade is half price for people who pay with your lemonade cryptocurrency.

When the buzz hits a crescendo, release lemonade in bottled form to Whole Foods, and pay for people to give out samples. Keep pushing your lemonade crypto at every chance. Make it easy to adopt with a simple mobile app.

Modeled on your pop-up shops, build a flagship store in a US city like Austin or Portland. At this point Forbes and Bloomberg will probably be writing about the genius of you "reinventing the old neighborhood lemonade stand to appeal to millennials".

Now you diversify. After careful testing, you begin to release flavored varieties of lemonade that go beyond what anyone would think possible. Begin partnering with mainstream retailers and food companies - target Walmart, McDonalds, Chipotle, etc. Run a Superbowl ad that's literally just a 30 second static shot of a glass of lemonade and your logo/cute mascot. At this point you probably have the connections and capital to lobby the FDA to create a new section of the food pyramid devoted strictly to lemonade.

Eventually your lemonade cryptocurrency will upset Bitcoin in market cap and you'll have enough money to buy Warren Buffet as your personal shoeshine.
>>
Say that it wouldn't work AND this >>2639374

>there's a reason why no fortune 500 companies are selling lemonade BUT...

etc, give them options.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.