[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocurrencies officially for Normies and Central bankers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Fork.jpg (318KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Fork.jpg
318KB, 950x1425px
Stick a fork in it.

"A June 2017 staff discussion note from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) suggests that banks should consider investing in cryptocurrencies more seriously than they have in the past."

http://www.investopedia.com/news/imf-blockchain-banks-invest-cryptocurrency-blockchain/

NOW ASK YOURSELVES:

Do you think Central Bankers want to invest in cryptos at an all time high?

No they don't.

1929 all over again....
>>
>>2638730
they can't crash the market, that's the beauty of decentralized crypto
>>
>>2638730
>Do you think Central Bankers want to invest in cryptos at an all time high?
>No they don't.

Do you really think they have the power to pull down BTC that hard? They're already not in hard enough if they're contemplating getting more involved with it
>>
>>2638730
Interdasting theory, but how would they crash it? Wouldn't they have to buy a bunch to dump it in the first place? Shit, if it really crashes then I'd just buy a bunch more.
>>
File: brawndo.jpg (77KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
brawndo.jpg
77KB, 630x630px
>>2638738
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

They have endless printing.

KEK

http://www.imf.org/en/Publications/Staff-Discussion-Notes/Issues/2017/06/16/Fintech-and-Financial-Services-Initial-Considerations-44985
>>
>>2638759
I will tell you how it crashes:

FEAR - The Central Bankers favorite tool to scoop up everything on the cheap.

Do you think it is different this time?
>>
>>2638793
I can believe it. Maybe with a combination of threat of regulation or criminalization? Spooky.
>>
>>2638764
nice job posting an irrelevant link
>>
>>2638814
Page 16 of the PDF (sdn1705.pdf) that can be obtained from the "irrelevant" link.

http://www.imf.org/~/media/Files/Publications/SDN/2017/sdn1705.ashx

"7 Given their pseudo-anonymous nature where the identities of participants in a transaction are not known,
cryptocurrencies do give rise to significant money-laundering and terrorist-financing risks. "
>>
>>2638876
Banks will band together, extend their reserves into a new proprietary blockchain, and hold your private key the same way they hold the account information you don't have access to. Privately. You'll still have an account number and pin, but banking will work the exact fucking same except the settlement will be done on a proprietary blockchain.
>>
>>2639245
And in the end they still do what they do best:

PRINT PRINT PRINT

Nothing has changed but the name.

>Only 21 million he said
>decentralized he said
>paradigm shift he said

What he didn't say

>let the goats and the sheep herd themselves
>let them be greedy
>let them take the blame for the chaos
>let us rescue you

GETS EM EVERYTIME
>>
They don't have to invest in shit, they can just make their own
>>
this would mean more money for the people already in though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.