[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you explain to your family that you are a cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: beat-the-market-300x200.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
beat-the-market-300x200.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
I told them about it last year, they missed the boat , and now they would say im crazy for quitting my job to trade full time
>>
>mom, dad. I trade bitcoins and shit all day.
Then I'd give em a link to some article
>>
>>2636636
>I'm going to trade cryptocurrency
Just show them your Blockfolio if they ask why
>>
>>2636636
You are crazy for quitting your job. The reason you are up so much is probably mostly because of the bullish market, not because you are a particularily good trader. You made a smart decision to get in early, doesnt mean you you'll make more by sitting in front of your computer "trading". Youll probably make more over time by working and adding most of your salary to your crypto holdings.
>>
>>2636713
This

This

and more of this

so many retards think they are master traders because they are in a bull market. Same fucking thing happend in the dot com boom. You didn't have to be good or smart you just had to be in the market.
>>
>>2636636
why did you quit your job?

i have a full time job and still making money on crypto making a few trades on the weekend

goddamn yall niggas are stupid. besides, crypto is fun imaginary money that could vanish in an instant

need REAL steady income to actually live and pay the rent
>>
>>2636670
This

What are some crypto day trading strategies you could recommend?
>>
I haven't made a bad trade yet. It depends what market you trade in too. Sure I've lost USD value, but for me, it's the number of coins I hold. I put maybe $3000 into crypto total, and have turned it into $300.000 in 4 months. I don't even have to quit my job, because I don't have one to start with. haha
>>
>>2636713
Who cares if he's a good trader?
All that matters are the profits.
>>
I just invested money for them and they think im smart now - including my uncle who thought I knew nothing about trading (he's new to crypto) - I told his ass to buy BTC when it was 700 DOLLARS
>>2636713
cant quit a job if you never had one
>>
>>2637243
Because he may be building bad habits that will come back to bite him. Every trader experiences a black swan at some point.
>>
>>2636636
don't
fucking
tell them
>>
>>2637243

A bearish market will kill him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.