[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is $4 a good deal for waves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is $4 a good deal for waves?
>>
>>2636350
Depends on how high you personally value it (your sell point).

IMO, it could be a perma top 5 coin, but there's a lot of competition in market exchange coins right now, so who knows

Also, there WILL be a poster coming in here since you said the magic word to fud the shit out of you. Read the rant and decide of you believe it yourself
>>
>>2636453
I just think its going to go up because the token creation thing
>>
>>2636350
>>2636453
>>2636589

Waves is
>a scam
>Sasha Ivanov is a scammer see Coinomat
>not a blockchain but a database
>not decentralized.

Watch the vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
>>
No. Buy BNT.
>>
>>2636653
fuck off fudder

>>2636671
fuck off kike
>>
Waves is dumb af. BNT is future.
>>
Yes I am a Jew. Makes me know about money and shit, so listen up fgts.
>>
Yes, just bought more 40 waves desu, the real price of this coin is about $5.50, in the worst case you won 30%
>>
>>2636770
Yes you are right.
It is a scam and it has a lot of bagholders and they want to sell you their shit Waves.

Only buy BTC and hodl
>>
>>2636653
I've watched the video, it's from 2016 - two jerks harass a man for being Russian. It's nothing.
>>
>>2638304
You are holding a bag of worthless Waves and there is no buy support.
You know it is a scam but can't sell now you need to sell it to the greater fool.

Video is about Sasha Ivanov getting exposed with his Waves scam.
His previous scam was Coinomat.
>>
>>2638454
If the video reveals some dark truth about Waves then provide the average /biz/nessman some timestamps of damning moments.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.