[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurrent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 01.png (16KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
16KB, 512x512px
why don't you want to make x10 or x100, you don't like monney ?
>>
>>2636292
I put 10$ on this just for fun. Already lost 4$, suicide soon.
>>
Putting 30 in it for fun. Bump for potential gains
>>
>>2636292
>you don't like monney ?
Is this the most generic bait sentence on this board I wonder.
>>
>>2636292
getting onboard

eta on moon?
>>
When was Dev last active?
>>
Warning: KURT is vaporware.

I read a lot about it on their site and the ANN thread and it looked like a great project. However, it's completely dead and I doubt they'll be able to stay even remotely on schedule. Drop by the Slack and you'll see what I mean. There's a consistent stream of people coming in asking if there's been any progress, but the place is completely barren. They have 11 fucking commits on their GitHub repo since its creation in late 2016.

Like >>2577112's screenshot there says, the main dev dropped by after weeks of silence to say they were working on it but are behind schedule. However, ever since he said that, 3 people have stated they are developers interested in contributing to the project, yet the main dev just disappeared again and hasn't said anything since.

Don't forget it's a premine. The devs probably completely abandoned the project ages ago but went back to Slack to tell people they're working on it just to keep the price up so that they can sell their premined coins at a decent price. Since it's only on shit exchanges and has really low volume, they have to dump these coins over a large period of time after all. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the very devs making these threads.

TL;DR: Stay away from this coin until they actually show that they've made progress.
>>
Indian literal got clone of another coin. No changes other than name. Does nothing new
>>
>>2637459
Git clone
>>
Already took a small loss on it and dropped my bags.. I'll pass
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.