[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1456117955890.jpg (96KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1456117955890.jpg
96KB, 1620x854px
Hello wojak users,

The yobit email seemed too good to be true.And indeed, it was. One of the devs send us a fabricated email through some online tool to make us devs and followers believe that it will be placed on yobit.

I should've realized this from the start, since our project does not yet qualify for the explicit set of rules yobit requires to have a coin listed on their site.

THEREFORE, we have removed him from the team for deceit, and will continue to work on the project without him.

We sincerely apologize about this immature behavior. This prject isn't just something that can be quickstarted, it is one that is going to take a lot more time and effort that we anticipated.

HOWEVER, we are working on it every day and are receiving optimistic emails of support (this time attached with resumes so we hopefully don't get a fraud on our team). We are currently taking baby steps, albeit many of them, and we hope that you guys keep tipping wojaks for fun.

Hang onto those wojaks, because we can promise that SOEM DAY they will be tradable on a larger exchange.

-wojakdev 1 and 2
>>
Liar
>>
cool.
can I please have some wojaks to play with OP?
I keep posting in the giveaway threads but I never get any.
Just to confirm that they are called wojaks and not 'my coin' because someone gave me loads of 'my coin' even though I don't recall asking for them.
I appreciate your efforts

3PDFdhAVArTdbZqxzGj9Mn8Q1bS18i61Jao
>>
Proof?

3PQVzvm1wL8EEyL56z1pUGSvTrP3zoHkLax
>>
File: ningen.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
ningen.png
465KB, 813x870px
>trying to sell some wojack
>there's hasn't been a single buy order in days
I thought this was supposed to be free money what the fuck
>>
>>2633687
Post discord. You're forgetting gamble anon.
>>
>>2633727
I sent you some
>>
>>2633736
I'm not op by the way.
I have already distributed 12m of my 33.333m stack
>>
File: 1452233941992.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452233941992.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>>2634474
May I please jump on the begging boat?
The more wojaks are in my wallet, the harder I will shill to make them worth smth one day

3PH23uyZdmAPP2SjvgpsN16HCwPxWBjZc7L
>>
>>2633713
>>2633727
>>2633736
>>2633761
>>2634421
>>2634448
>>2634421
>>2634474
>>2634474
>>2635305
wojak dev lied about sending them to a dead address.

54 million are on sale on waves for the minimum price.
>>
I distributed 33million wojaks to 24 addresses and put a buy wall for the remaining 100 million to the waves and BTC markets 50/50 so people wouldn't sell them immediately, and so far it's been working. You can check the archived thread for details, and see if those addresses are actually dead or not on the blockchain. All the addresses were from unique IDs.
>>
Oops, I meant to reply to

>>2635809
>>
>>2635809
Why can't coins be sold at less than 1 per Satoshi.

Wanting to sell my wojak, 2:1 WJK:Satoshi
>>
>>2635878
>I'm selling all of my wojaks so nobody else will sell them

Pretty good deal for you making 1000 bucks from LARPing on 4chan

WEW
>>
>>2635918

You can sell them for WAVES, which are a lot cheaper.

>>2636005

The whole point of the wall is to get compensated in good boy points for donating to the project. The more people eat up that buy wall, the more money to pay for the costs to run the site and project. I don't mind if no one touches the wall at all, to be quite honest I'd rather have wojaks have no value and just a fun asset to toss around like karma on reddit. If you have any ideas or would like to join the project simply email us.
>>
>>2636100
>Like karma on Reddit

Get the fuck out now
>>
>>2635305
sent. I also sent you waves so you can distribute them too.

Make a thread somewhere on 4chan explaining the concept to nocoiners please

I'm gonna also suggest that people start adding there address onto their wojack memes.
>>
>>2635878
Thanks for the coins again dude
>>2636005
I' still putting it on my faucet. If dogecoin made it that far we can too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.