[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife just talked me out of selling $10,000 eth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wyf.jpg (64KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
wyf.jpg
64KB, 620x465px
I was about to hit the trigger button on coinbase to sell of $10,000 worth of eth when my wife walks in the room and asks, "What are you doing?"

"About to sell some eth, it's tanking," I say.

Wifey says, "you don't sell when it's low. It's just a correction." And so I listened to my wife.
>>
>>2633248
>letting women make business decisions

wew
>>
>>2633248
You made this thinly veiled reverse psychology post because you sold off your stash and want more to sell so you can buy in cheaper. KYS your self.
>>
ETH was overvalued, and it will never reach $400.
Specially once BTC takes off and all the transaction fees/time problems are solved.
>>
>>2633248
>tfw wife's hands have higher iron composition than your own
>>
More importantly, what does your wife's son think?
>>
>>2633248
Stolen from reddit
>>
>>2633248

r/ethtrader really has turn into a shitheap hasn't it?
>>
MY wife laughed at all your posts. Good job, guys!
>>
File: pepe nuke.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepe nuke.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>2633248
Good work dipshit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6js8x1/my_wife_just_talked_me_out_of_selling_10000_eth/

you just linked your 3 year old reddit account to a fucking 4chan post. You must really fucking stupid.

Currently fucking you over. We will have your 10k in a couple of minutes. Peace out faggot.
>>
back to r*ddit retard
>>
>>2633248
Did you also confirm with her boyfriend?
>>
>>2634363
Always do this
>>
>>2634331
Why would you assume it's the same person, retard?
>>
>>2633248
that 1000 yard stare tho
>>
File: 1498353724740.jpg (50KB, 452x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498353724740.jpg
50KB, 452x410px
>>2633248
Why do white people do this?

It's seriously unsettling.
>>
>>2633248
hahaha saw this on ethtrader and thought the exact same thing.

tons of comments in there to the effect of:

>i wanted to buy more on the dip but she said she wasn't comfortable with it
>well i might cash out some to buy a boat if the wife permits lol
>at first she thought it was stupid but then when i showed how much this 'magic internet money' was worth, her attitude changed!

is reddit full of henpecked cucks?

remind me to never get married. somebody who doesn't possess the innate skills to earn the capital shouldn't be able to advise me on how to best utilize it just because she has that platinum vagina.

fucking insane.
>>
>>2636379
I got yelled at by my wife, for having 20k missing from our savings, but then I showed her how much I made. She started thinking of things to do with "Our" money.
>>
>>2635524
pathological altruism
>whites are a minority on earth, but we "gosta helps everyone else out!"
>>
>tfw me and gf combined funds to buy into and speculate on crypto
>She lets me handle all the trading, but watches the dips for chances to buy
>also has good stable iron hands

I-i guess it's ok that I'll have to share my lambo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.