[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498153899009.jpg (2MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1498153899009.jpg
2MB, 1920x1053px
Has anyone else had any problems verifying their debit card/bank account with coinbase? This shit is infuriating.

took 3 days for them to accept that my card info was right (eventually accepted the same info it denied)

now, while trying to go through the verification where they send two payments and you tell them how many cents they sent, theyre just fucking wrong. for 2 days in a row they deposited 3 amounts so i couldnt figure out which 2 amounts to enter, and finally today they actually send 2 payments, and they tell me the amount im entering is wrong when it is not. 3 tries and you wait another 24 hours. getting in touch with coinbase support it useless.

wtf am i supposed to do? I have 6k i was going to deposit and i flat out cant. this shit is what will limit new money from coming onto the market. a normie would throw their hands up and walk away immediately.

cant believe how hard it is to buy fucking bitcoin.
>>
bump

i need info

what are the alternatives to coinbase?
>>
>>
Bitstamp
Got my account verified in 3 days.
>>
>>2633457
will look into that immediately.

Why is it that i dont hear much about bitstamp? any downsides?Have you issues with coinbase as well?
>>
>>2633388
>ifunnya
>>
>>2633202
>>2633285
>>2633457
>>2633487
why does nobody ever mention blockchain's wallet?
it partners up with coinify
I got my ID verified in 2 hours and got my first BTC deposit within 2 business days
>>
>>2633487
Dunno. Heard about Coinbase and Bittrex first, finished looking up "best altcoin exchanges" and Bitstamp seemed fine.

Sent them 10k via bank remittance yesterday.
>>
cant wrap my head around why they make this so tedious.

send them scanned copies of my ID and utility bills to bitstamp? are they serious?

fuck it, i quit.

this is what will limit the market.
>>
>>2633595
Compare it to opening a bank account. You handle with money after all.
>>
This isn't a bank account with federal oversight and protection though. Its a foreign website. Why on earth do they need so much? Why does it take days? Makes me feel LESS secure hablving to go through so much shit and send legit documents.

I underestimated how young all this really is. If they require all this shit, the websites should actually work. I can't imagine that millions of people have successfully completed all these steps. It should be straight forward as fuck to get money on a n exchange. Maybe I'm being a baby buy it just seems ridiculous
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.