[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten rich through tips and advices here on /biz/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

i'd like to hear some of your stories :)

just bought gold at 1250 in whaleclub.co
>>
>>2633049
Yeah.

In March literally everyone here said to buy ETH. I bought ETH. Now I'm rich.
>>
>>2633049
Jan to Feb 2016 a few here were shilling ETH. Back when most the threads were not crypto related. I had never bought a bitcoin or even knew altcoins existed. Had no idea there were exchanges for this stuff.

I started with $5k, now have $80k
If I had held the ETH I originally bought, I would have peaked at closer to $200k. Before this drop obviously.
>>
>>2633419
The original ICO scam had a lot to do with the loss of profit. As well trading trying to make it back etc.
In the end hodl was the best strat. Actually thats not 100% accurate. Well timed long positions have been incredibly profitable.
>>
>>2633049
Can't say I've gotten rich, but there has been some decent advice thrown around on /biz/ from time to time. I read a lot of personal finance/investing stuff and like any other source...you have to sort through a ton of bullshit to pull out really worthwhile info.

Nowadays with all the shilling, it's incredibly difficult to determine good solid advice and analysis. I've all but given up on /biz/ but I do enjoy the comedy from people screaming MOON and DUMP and talking about losing their life savings in magic beans.
>>
>>2633419
So are you holding or cashing out?
>>
Yeh beginning of may i bought eth at £80 RDD+xvg at 5 sats and dgb at 100 sats. All thanks to you NEETS!
>>
>>2633049
youre not going to get rich buying gold

Precious Metals are not an investment,unless you're working with millions of dollars

Precious Metals are a hedge against inflation, not an investment
>>
>>2633084
I can second this one, but I wouldnt hold it to biz to give any other advice
>>
>>2633049
Fuck no.
/biz/ gives terrible advice because there are people here that both hates and loves different investments.
>>
I hope they do, beacuse allot of bullshit happened and now im poor and cant fucking move country like i wanted to and inbetween jobs, i hope someone else got rich of here beacuse i sure as fuck didnt. might just kms
>>
>>2633049
Waves was shilled here last year after the ICO. Looked into it and bought a bunch @ 0.20 USD. It was one of my longshots and it paid off
>>
>>2633049
>Have you ever gotten rich through tips and advices here on /biz/

Yeah, I followed the advice and bought to ETH dip at $250 and ARK at $0.90 and now i'm extremely rich

oh, wait no i'm not
>>
>>2633470

desu anything you would buy back then would make you massive gainz
>>
>>2633938
>falling for meme /biz/ advice

you deserve it
>>
I used to do fine on reddit because they were more level headed. Then I came to /biz/ because its basically like wall street bets but more gayer. So I figured, I can be a faggot like everyone here.

As I'm loling at the memes, I'm listening to the shills. Of course, I lost a lot of money. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>2634041
All the crypto communities used to be great before this year, albeit a bit slower

This time I don't think the calendar is going to flip over our eternal September
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.