[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIVING AWAY 16 BILLION STR/XLM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: stellar-rocket-300.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
stellar-rocket-300.png
6KB, 300x300px
> https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/

January 27th, at 11 am 16 BILLION Stellar Lumens will be made available for redemption to BTC holders. This giveaway almost TRIPLES the supply, which is about 9 billion at the moment.

> For each BTC you can get ~1000 STR = $25.

It will be a race to the bottom as traders rush to be the first to drop their free bags. Needless to say, if you are holding STR for whatever reason, you should drop that shit before it's too late. If you are feeling adventurous, STR is available for shorting on Poloniex.
>>
> https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/
I can't keep reading this. It's too retarded. Why did they think this was a good idea?
>>
> On June 27th: we will provide a link to the claim page, where you will need to complete this simple process:

>1, Authenticate with Facebook.

fuck off
>>
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/879511304075083781

Why is there so many scam in cryptos ?
>>
Free money for the Niggas and White trailer trash rednecks!!!!!
>>
>>2630494
they pocket unclaimed strs?
>>
>>2630499
You don't have a fake fb account?

>>2630558
Yes.
>>
Will str moon because of this hmmm. Was sure its gonna until btc started shitting the bed.
>>
>>2630601

Anon, if you are seriously asking the answer is no.

Massively increasing the supply almost certainly drops the price.
>>
>>2630634
The method of it makes no fucking sense either.
>>
>>2630634
Its not that simple m8.
>>
>>2630642
It really is.
>>
>>2630650
Check their previous giveaways.
>>
File: lions.gif (650KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
lions.gif
650KB, 350x204px
seriously why would you devalue your own currency like this?

what's their end game?
>>
>>2630677
At the time of their previous giveaway, the market cap of the coin was 8 million USD. Redeeming STR was probably not worth the time.
>>
this is ONLY FUCKING COIN where i HOLD BAGS and now you tell me IT IS GOING TO DROP EVEN MORE FUCK THIS SHITTttttt
>>
File: enjoythebagsbitch.jpg (291KB, 1000x912px) Image search: [Google]
enjoythebagsbitch.jpg
291KB, 1000x912px
>>2630678
>>
>>2630479
1. The blockchain screenshot was taken yesterday. If you didn't have your Bitcoin in a private wallet at this moment, you will not receive any STR. I even made a thread about this but nobody cared.

2. They claimed you will also receive STR if you hold BTC on your poloniex wallet. Poloniex said today they don't know about an agreement, which is kind of making me angry because I wanted this free 1% gain.

3. I think the shitcoin developer team is to blame on this, but polo should have noticed earlier.

4. This >>2630642
>>
>>2630742
What do you expect when you hold shitcoins.
At least you didn't hold DGB
>>
File: losers.gif (466KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
losers.gif
466KB, 500x260px
>>2630742
stellar was never a long term hold m8
>>
>>2630760
This was known since March. Poloniex is just choosing to pocket the lumens for themselves.
>>
>>2630817
It's better than most shitcoins desu. Think of it as a budget ripple.
>>
>>2630841
That is supposed to sound appealing?
>>
>>2630817

i will hold it till 0 i already lost too much, fuck my life
>>
>>2630848
Established functioning networked ready for integration sounds more appealing than endless promises of instertshicoinnamehere. For me at least.
>>
File: kek.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>>2630849
you might be able to catch a spike to sell on the way to 0
>>
File: trash.jpg (19KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
19KB, 490x360px
>The Stellar project was originally created as a fork of the Ripple protocol back in 2014.
>>
>>2630479
>>2630494
SELL SELL SELL
or short short short.

No but really.
Supply goes up, prices come down.
>>
>>2630892

i went in at 2400 when uptrend was looking towards 4k but then market crashed and since then it did not recover.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.