[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth about Bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: molyneux.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
molyneux.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
Its over guys. BTC is on suicide watch. 1 Aug end the era of BTC.
>>
if this fucking idiot thinks bitcoin is crashing it's probably going to 1000x in 24 hours
>>
>>2630468
kek
>>
It's possible we haven't seen the Dot Com crash in cryptos yet.

But that's a good thing, because if it happens, we all get to buy in low and in a few years it'll be back and bigger than ever before.

Molyjew is probably just a nocoiner and wants it to crash so he can buy cheap.
>>
>>2630482
This is fake he's been accepting btc for years. Can't you tell its shoped?
>>
This whole dip is horseshit anyway. It's basically banks manipulating the market to gain a share hold along with faggot miners shaking the idiot tree to gain a bunch of transaction fees. I'm not fucking selling, I'll ride this shit to zero before I sell my coins to normies.
>>
>>2630514

same t b q h w y
>>
>>2630514
Seriously. there's no actual reason for this dip. No news, nothing.
>>
>>2630603
The news is bancor jewing everyone out of their shekels.
>>
>>2630514
Fucking this, you'd have to rip my coins from my cold dead iron hands before I'd sell
>>
>>2630613
that happened long before bitcoin started falling
also that vaguely affects btc
>>
>>2630603
It's just slow idiots who only just heard about August the 1st. Give it a couple of weeks and they will hear about July 21st and the price will rally.
>>
>>2630453
stefan molyneux, ladies and gentleman, the most cancerous pretentious eceleb piece of dogshit that the internet pulled out of its ass in the last 5-10 years
>>
>>2630453
at this point it's irrelevant, fact is that crypto can only grow and big daddy BTC will persevere; my reasoning is every system has inertia, therefore it is more likely to keep going the way it has been than perish when there is no viable alternative at this time

yes, currently there are problems but they can and will be overcome
>>
>>2630453
This guy has a ton of bitcoins. Check the contents of his bitcoin donation address.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
>>
Here we go again. HURR CRASSHHH GOYS OMG SELL NOW.

No you fucking faggit I'm never selling no matter how low it drops. Fuck off.

I have full faith it will come back after all the loosera cashed out.
>>
I'm NOT FUCKING SELLING. Stop it! I don't care if it takes weeks, months... whatever. The only thing that bothers me is that I don't have any money left to buy more now that everything's so cheap. We've been in this dip for a few fucking days!!! That's nothing. This is ridiculous!!

This is very simple:

The moment that you sell in a dip is the moment you start losing money here. Until that moment, you have the same amount of coins you had yesterday and the day before. Once the price goes up again, you recover what's ""lost"". That's something you can't do if you sell now.

Yes, it's a bummer that you didn't wait and buy now because the rise from the new floor is going to be spectacular and us hodlers are only going to see profit from the middle up cause we have to recover first, but we won't lose any money.

If you can't see that crypto is not crashing and that we still have years and years to grow, then you really shouldn't be investing in this.

If you can't afford to "lose" any more money and need to cash out now at a loss, then you didn't follow the first rule of crypto: NEVER invest money that you can't afford to lose. But you did it and that's probably one of the most stupid decisions you'll ever make and now you're fucking terrified of losing that money, so you can't think properly, so you're buying all this "crypto is over" crap.

You just can't see you're being manipulated by people who want to see the price drop more, so they can buy and buy from people panic selling like you.

Like I said, I just wish I had more to spend on this now because once we get out of the dip, most of these coins will probably never see these prices again.
>>
>>2631259
if you look at the previous crashes,
it might better off just wait 2-3 months and buy when bitcoin its not all over the news. now its still a hot market and the price is high.
buy when no one is talking about it. sell when its all over the news
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.