[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto - how do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1489883977171.png (465KB, 470x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489883977171.png
465KB, 470x462px
With everyone going ape over the dip, I figured I'd take a look at getting into this shit finally (first time on biz in forever).

I've looked and basically the only way to mine (profitably) is to buy a standalone device. So it looks like just straight investing.

I keep hearing Litecoin will solidly move forward and upward. Bitcoin seems like it's getting ridiculous, and likely to fall farther. WTF is Ark? At like $0.54 it's not a bad thing to just drop 20 bucks into and maybe have a good payout, but it seems like a slow burn. Like really slow.

So I ask, what should I look into doing? I know, crystal ball, investing, etc. but as someone just getting into this crap, what do?
>>
>>2630402
Buy ethereum probably
>>
>>2630402
Why do you think LTC will succeed over BTC? Don't believe the shills on this board. Read up on the technology behind different coins and support the project you believe in.
Ark is not cheap for what it delivers atm. You can't just compare the price of 2 coins without taking the supply of coins into account.
If there are 20 billion Ark coins 50c each and 20 million bitcoin $2500 each, then ark would be more expensive. It's called market cap.
Don't fall for the memes here. Become a nerd and support companies (coins) you believe in.
Mining is generally not lucrative
>>
>>2630402
your post shows you still dont know anything

everything on biz is a lie, never ask questions here. Also, you missed the boat, bear market is over
>>
>>2630410
I'll look more into it, I keep seeing posts about it having a tougher recovery? IDK

>>2630430
I'm not going to be able to buy much, bu tI guess you think it'll climb no matter what?

>>2630448
Wasn't planning on going crazy, couple hundred bucks to test the waters, then full grand in a while. Just started following the telegram. Thanks!
>>
File: 1482269114738.jpg (114KB, 841x623px) Image search: [Google]
1482269114738.jpg
114KB, 841x623px
>>2630480
>Just started following the telegram.

good idea OP
>>
>>2630498
lol
>>
>>2630480
Just don't fall for the “get rich quick“ meme. For every single anon making money there is another one losing it.
If you follow advice on /biz/ you will most likely lose.
You can make money with this but it is hard work. Expect to sacrifice majority of your spare time and your sanity. I'm doing this for nearly a year now and its killing me.
>>
>>2630448
any other telegram grps?
>>
>>2630523
Can you expand on you experience? How much have you gone in with, did you invest to hold or go for pump n dumps?
>>
>>2630493
>>2630498
I'm looking for any info. I'll say up front I'm retarded with this stuff. Any advice is helpful.

>>2630523
Just like any investing, winners and losers. Wasn't expecting get rich quick, just testing the waters, see what the deal is.
>>
>>2630498
hahahahah
>>
>>2630533
never follow any blogs posted here, never join any discord groups. every single one 100% are Indians trying to scam you

no one will hold your hand, you need to jump in and learn from your own mistakes
>>
>>2630530
I am long term holding BTC, ETH, LTC. I will never touch them and only cash out once I'm a millionaire. I wrote my initial investment off on the day I purchased. If it becomes worthless one day, that would be okay too. Worth a shot.

I also daytrade with volatile coins. This is very difficult and needs practice. Don't daytrade shitcoins. You can potentially maximize your gains with this but it is not easy. Don't be greedy. 5-10% is plenty.

I also invest smaller sums in other coins I believe in and set a goal when I will cash out. I.e. once I have a x5 increase to the BTC pair (this probably takes at least a year). See this as investing in companies. Their shares are the coins. Don't believe people on here. Before you buy ask the same questions what you would ask before you invest into a startup company.

P&D: stay away. Seriously they are all scams counting on greed of newbies. The people running them buy a coin cheap, then tell you that this coin gets pumped. They then drop their bags on you and you are now holding a lot worthless crap.

Switch off your emotions when buying and selling. Never buy because of FOMO (fear of missing out). Never sell because of panic. Bux when it is red. Sell when it is green.
>>
There's an innate ebb and flow of things you need to understand. Some people have instinct and can easily distinguish the pulls and pushes of any market, but anyone can get swept away.

People want to be bitcoin retarded rich. It's not possible at first. You need insight.
>>
File: pepe15151.png (42KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
pepe15151.png
42KB, 318x317px
>>2630402
join all the telegram p&d groups that are often posted here and pump with them
easy x4 your starting investment
if you have enough, start daytrading ants (ANS)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.