[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the future be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: robot-okay-2-1068x601.jpg (60KB, 1068x601px) Image search: [Google]
robot-okay-2-1068x601.jpg
60KB, 1068x601px
I've had enough of the crypto-cancer plaguing this board.

So, I have a question for you lads: what do you think the future will look like? How will advances in technology change the economy and society as a whole? Are automation and artificial intelligence going to further increase wealth inequality beyond current levels? Will there be a universal basic income in the majority of western nations in 10-15 years?

Discuss.
>>
>>2630358
>nocoiner
>commie thought

Fuck off you massive, MASSIVE faggot
>>
Cash register jobs are gone within 10 years.
>>
>>2630369

Have a portfolio of BTC and believe communism is brain cancer and I hope I die before it gets forced onto us.
>>
>>2630370
I can see this happening , after that most deskjobs will dissapear as well except for programmers
>>
>>2630369
even fucking elon musk supports UBI, you stupid fuck
>>
>>2630409
In theory I like it but I don't think there is any government that is truly benevolent in existence or even if that is possible. That's what makes it seem terrifying.
>>
>>2630358
Yeah, in 15 years you'll be living on universal basic income in fiat debtslave dollars ... you'll be living like a Venezuelan barely scraping enough rice together to make it for another day. Meanwhile, us coiners are living like fucking royalty on our space colony at the L2 Lagrange point..
>>
>>2630383
We'll be able to use our coins to hire PMCs and build weaponized drone fleets. Commies are ill prepared.
>>
>>2630436
This is mostly true.
>>
>>2630358
I'm from the future, hoard NEO and move to China.
>>
>>2630423
it's not about being benevolent, it's about making capitalism work when most low level wagecuck jobs are gone
>>
>>2630522
But this idea has a large chunk of the population completely relying on the government to feed and house them comfortably.
>>
>>2630535

A universal income should be fine if it replaces all other forms of welfare and if the payout is kept at or below poverty levels. Enough to keep you alive, but not enough to make it easy and comfortable for people to go NEET. The only problem is making sure that leftists and entitled welfare leeches don't increase the subsidy level.
>>
>>2630556
Problem is these bottom feeders are still allowed to vote. They're going to vote for more of our taxes to go toward bigger UBI handouts, until it's full communism and society collapses in on itself.
>>
I'm quite interested in this "Artificial Intelligence" and machine learning meme and how it's being pushed. As far as I can tell the main culprit is McKinsey Consultancy. Their game plan seems to be to create a whole bunch of FUD about the future and sell back assurance and certainty at a profit. Does anyone know any AI stocks that I can use to ride this bubble.
>>
>>2630577
if you're on UBI then you get no vote? i kinda like the sound of that
>>
>>2630625
Follow whatever Softbank does.
>>
>>2630577
Are you familiar with MMT? Taxes only exist to prevent inflation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.