[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would be interested in legal non-for-profit job position,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1481170452195.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481170452195.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Who would be interested in legal non-for-profit job position, which involves taking advantage of people (legally and ethically), and all it takes is spamming facebook, reddit, and twitter?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>2628625
Tell me more.
>>
Is it Pajeet Pumps??
>>
I have some copywriting skills, whats the deal?
>>
>>2628625
What's in it for me, i already have that pretty much automated
>>
>>2628660
>>2628673
>>2628683
>>2628692
World Rehabilitation Organization is a global non-for-profit which focuses on the tragedies of the world, crowdfunding projects the help humanity and the universe (planets).

When people die from overdose, tragedy, suicide, and any other means which gains media following, social or mainstream, WRO adds to its website an event centric project to raise money for. Projects include forestry planting, rehab activities, and sultry clothing and awareness for the public.

This position involves scouting facebook, twitter, and the media to find passings which have follwers on the platforms, creating a specific campaign on the website, distributing content to users, and being paid 10% of funds raised as a collective salary. The rest of the funds will be used to pay for expenses, and deliver on the projects promised. There is no scam involved, just progress achieved.

Your input is expected.
>>
>>2628759
Where do I start?
>>
>>2628786
The project requires a skilled website developer. Even wordpress gurus can fulfill the position. The website must allow for easy creation of campaigns, sleek and fast loading design, and must be paid for by the website designer (you).

I am a project manager who will manage the funds, contact builders, contractors, and accomplish projects to showcase on the website. If you can dream it, I can get it built. Once it catches stream, our website will showcase our progress and hopefully go fully viral. Whoever registers the domain and hosting and launches the website will own 10% of the non-for-profit, earn 10% from profits, and earn 10% salary on campaigns started by them.
>>
>>2628882
>and must be paid for by the website designer (you).
HAHA FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>2628936
The best website, domain and design wise, will be sent an incorporation agreement with their website and name listed.
>>
File: cuckchick.jpg (38KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
cuckchick.jpg
38KB, 600x398px
>>2628957
Again, fuck you OP. You just want free labor, and won't pay for this shit when it is done. You are literal human garbage.
>>
Don't do it bros. He will scam you. Why tf is he on /biz/ shilling his fake jobs? Because he is a scammer.
>>
>>2628971
You are right. I do expect someone of competence to pay for (most likely $50~), plan and design, and shill for their position on this website. I already do project management as a full time job, many times for 70 hour weeks for a decent but not amazing salary. I came to /biz/ to follow crypto mainly, and had this interesting idea which seemed feasible. I expect my partner(s) to put in their hours and a small share of capital to get this going.
>>
>>2629011
Fucking neck yourself. You are just trying to exploit random poor prices on /biz/. They already lose their bags on shitcoins, don't ruin their worklife too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.