[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1498126960582.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1498126960582.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
So I started to lurk on /biz/ and search about crypto a long time ago, but only feel confident enough to throw money at last month(late I know), turned my initial investment of $1k into $4k but now I'm at the 2,5k mark due to recent bearish trend.

My question is, I have more $3k in fiat to put into my portofolio, but I have doubts regarding the current downtrend. Sure, crypto will recover like it always does, but I want to know how low it's probably gonna go so that I can buy not at the best time, but at least close to that.

I saw some articles saying that this downtrend will probably lead BTC to $2000/1800 before stopping. What do you guys think?
>>
Might go that low. If you're patient, wait until after August 1 to invest.

Nobody knows how low it will go. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

I personally believe that there will likely be another crash soon so you can buy then if you're impatient.
>>
>>2629017
>wait until after August 1

Honestly this.
Markets are going to be in flux until then.
>>
>>2629017
>Don't let them tell you otherwise.
I know, I don't expect anyone to predict the future, just wanted a thread to discuss the matter.

I don't believe a crash will happen though, correction is already taking place.
>>2629026
1st august was what I was thinking. The only problem is that seeing the prices THIS low makes me really wanna buy in, so I became impatient.
>>
>>2629046
>>
My honest opinion is that bitcoin's not going to fall below $2000 and might not even get that low. Ethereum on the other hand is likely to fall to the mid $100s if not lower. However my own interpretation of events for August is that it will be very good for bitcoin and we'll see money leaving ethereum and going into BTC, so if your thoughts on that differ you might want to go with the opposite of what I'm saying.
>>
>>2629063
Thing is that I'm not sure if the bearish trend is gonna keep up. Now is a good time to buy, but the future is unknown, which is why the situation makes me impatient. Yes, it could keep going down as well, but it can go up and make me lose an opportunity.
>>2629104
No, I agree with you. Only thing that I was thinking lately that differs from you is that's already pretty much set in stone that BTC is getting segwit, so the event of 1st august might not be as big of a deal as people are thinking and the market might react before It, as it usually happens.
>>
>>2629139
>No, I agree with you. Only thing that I was thinking lately that differs from you is that's already pretty much set in stone that BTC is getting segwit, so the event of 1st august might not be as big of a deal as people are thinking and the market might react before It, as it usually happens.
Yeah, this is my take as well. If it were me and I wasn't already mostly in BTC I would set target buy around $2300, it'll probably go lower but that's still a solid buy in price compared to expected gains. Alternatively buy in tranches.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.