[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're all fucked if an EMP goes off, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: EMP_over_Washington_DC_MW2.png (1MB, 1680x1048px) Image search: [Google]
EMP_over_Washington_DC_MW2.png
1MB, 1680x1048px
We're all fucked if an EMP goes off, right?
>>
>not owning gold, silver, lead, firearms and emergency supplies to last you months IN ADDITION to crypto

Nah ill be good
>>
>>2628416
And a fuck ton of toilet paper
>>
>>2628427
Shit rags are more practicle and reusable.

I do have a literal pallet of lighters though
>>
>>2628427
Also unless you have skills and support(like minded friends/family), youll get robbed and killed

I for one am proficient in chemistry and farm/garden as a hobby
>>
>>2628395
Only if it's a global scale, in which case wealth will be decided by barter. On a scale of fucked from most to least

- Fiat
- Crypto
- PM holders
- Preppers (encompasses PMs)
>>
>>2628437
True lol, and nice!
But I mean toilet paper as a bargaining chip for normies once they've gone a week without it. You'll be able to get anything from them.
>>
i have back up batteries tho
>>
>>2628461
Its not worth it, do you fucking know how much toilet paper YOU ALONE use a month, a year? Thats ALOT of space.

Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and lighters if you're going that route
>>
Depends on what you mean by 'we.'
I hate to get all Hank Williams Jr but the further you get from the city the more self sufficient people tend to be.
>>
>>2628395
Yeah because we'll all starve to death.
>>
>>2628416
>>2628437
>planning for failure
Even dumber than regular planning
>>
>>2628395
Yeah pretty much. You can hedge your bet with guns and food, and water and commodities (gold is a meme in this case and doesn't count. Think booze and cigarettes, and medicine/drugs, which people are going to fiend for a lot more than a piece of yellow metal that doesn't do shit), but you're still fucked standard of living wise, even if you manage to live more than a few days.
>>
>>2628427

I'm Pajeet
>>
>>2628537
Nah its a set and forget set up. The borderline and schizos obsess over it. I buy a gun, coin and crypto and im on with my life.

Fuck you absolutists.
>>
>>2628508

I partied with Hank at his spread in Montana in 1983. He was already planning for the apocalypse back then.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.